SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
But what about Mason Rudolph and James Washington? We definitely need a WR that can stretch the field and Dak is still a question mark. I wouldn't say no to drafting

I wouldn't hate that. Still though, Gundy's boys usually aren't real bright.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I was right about Dez,
I was right about Dez,
I was right about Dez.

Carry on.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
68799a6534e1de036a080ce760841559.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t know

He showed so much promise in year one. He literally had the best rookie season in NFL history in a bunch of categories

Then in season two he throws an egg?

Makes no sense

I’m willing to give the kid one more season. If it looks more like season two than season one then it’s time to move on

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don’t know

He showed so much promise in year one. He literally had the best rookie season in NFL history in a bunch of categories

Then in season two he throws an egg?

Makes no sense

I’m willing to give the kid one more season. If it looks more like season two than season one then it’s time to move on
It makes some logical sense to me, that help from Romo last season helped Dak tremendously. After all, this is a offense designed for Romo and he probably knows more about it than the entire Dallas offensive coaching staff combined. He probably knows more about opponent defensive coverages than our entire offensive and defensive staff combined. His counsel on the sidelines and in the film room and during practice might well be a lot of why we saw what we saw last season. So this might well explain the dropoff we've seen this season.

What to do? Well, now like it or not you have to adjust this offense to suit Dak. He'll be a third year QB and most third year QBs just simply don't know a whole heckuva lot, and also they don't know that they don't know.

I well imagine Linehan is gone this offseason, and I believe Dallas needs to bring in a QB-mentor type OC and upgrade as well, the QB coach. We need to junk this offensive scheme and get ourselves one that works. We also need a OC with a very definite philosophy not this scattershot shit we've had. This is reminiscent of Aikman, until we got Norv Turner in here. And we for sure need to have Ginger's input on the offense minimized as much as possible.

This is if we want to see what we really have in Dak Prescott.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There is a "growing sense in league circles" Jon Gruden will return as the next coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers according to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk.com.

While Gruden seems to be the focus of coaching rumors every offseason, this scenario seems to have more substance than most. Tampa is expected to fire Dirk Koetter next week and Gruden is their top candidate replace him. Despite a nine-year layoff, Gruden has been putting together a staff behind the scenes and is serious about making a return. The sticking point could end up being money. with Gruden making more than $6 million a year at ESPN, the Bucs would have to open their wallets wide and make "Chucky" one of the highest-paid coaches in the NFL. Stay tuned.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So while we are fucking around on year 8 of the process, TB is taking drastic measures. Now I think Gruden is over rated personally but at least the owner there is doing something radical.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So while we are fucking around on year 8 of the process, TB is taking drastic measures. Now I think Gruden is over rated personally but at least the owner there is doing something radical.

did you hear something?

Reaction score

Process. Baloney is processed. No way to process chicken shit.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No way to process chicken shit.

Turning chicken poop and weeds into biofuel:

The researchers developed a process to pre-treat chicken droppings, and then have anaerobic microbes digest the waste and Mexican sunflowers together. Eight kilograms of poultry waste and sunflowers produced more than 3 kg of biogas — more than enough fuel to drive the reaction and have some leftover for other uses such as powering a generator. Also, the researchers say that the residual solids from the process could be applied as fertilizer or soil conditioner.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Raiders plan to offer Gruden $10 mil plus an ownership stake in the team

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Meanwhile Cowherd says Garrett job should be safe because he has Dallas "right where it should be - just barely out of the playoffs."

Reaction score
Meanwhile Cowherd says Garrett job should be safe because he has Dallas "right where it should be - just barely out of the playoffs."

You want to see the very definition of a gamma male, the worst of the lot of us? look no further than Idgit:

Jason Garrett by the numbers | Page 7 | Dallas Cowboys Forum - CowboysZone.com

All depends who the people telling you you’re wrong are.

The people who count have always been pretty firmly behind Jason Garrett. The owners, the players, and the staff. It’s the majority of fans who’ve wanted him gone, and that just doesn’t carry weight with me.

The Secret King is never incorrect. The Secret King always wins even if he has to commit the very definition of the logical fallacy of Appeal to Authority.

Those guys you just instinctively want to punch in the face until they fall unconscious... yeah, Idgit is one of them. He is not much different than that other infamous gamma known as Hostile. It's why they want to be moderators, so they can hang that threat over your head if you dare prove them wrong.

Top Bottom