ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Meanwhile Cowherd says Garrett job should be safe because he has Dallas "right where it should be - just barely out of the playoffs."

He's always been a Red fan. He's the perfect kind of sucker to fall for Red's act, because he's swayed by the media appearance and the Princeton degree.

In other words, Cowherd is a football moron.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You want to see the very definition of a gamma male, the worst of the lot of us? look no further than Idgit:
It's always made me laugh that one of Idgit's arguments for Garrett is that "management likes him."

Well no shit. Of course they "like" their little longtime friend and puppet, and don't want to let him go. Doesn't mean he can coach a lick.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
D Law is in a three way tie for first place in the NFL in sacks.

The smart thing to do for the FO is to sit (or rest) his ass so the other two he is tied with can get a sack today and take first place

Thereby saving some money and decreasing his bargaining power for contract talks

But they won’t do it. They will let him play. He might get a sack and take sole possession of first place in sacks.

Then we will massively overpay for him with his new contract!!!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope the Eagles totally and completely ass rape us today just so Garrett has to explain to Jerry why his starters lost to second and third stringers from Philly

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
D Law is playing like there is money on the line

Oh wait, it’s a contract year. So there is money on the line

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The FO needs to franchise Lawrence and see what happens next year.

Yep, $18M on one player ensures Front Office can vacation all off-season and not have to waste time signing worthless free agents.

Reaction score
Yep, $18M on one player ensures Front Office can vacation all off-season and not have to waste time signing worthless free agents.

Can they sign him for less?? Never wise to over sign Players having great contract yrs. What are the options??

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Forget what their options are

They are clearly going to Dez Bryant him and overpay him with his new contract because he balled out in his contract year

Then he will drift off into obscurity for the next four years

It’s the Jerry Jones way

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It seems like it’s business as usual

Dak is sailing passes

Balls are hitting Dez in the hands and he’s missing them

My hopes for the game is that Zeke gets his 120 yards and makes his 1000 yards for the season even after being suspended for six weeks. Just as a big fuck you to the league and Goodell

That and I want us to loose by 40 points

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Throw it to dez throw it to dez throw it to dez.

He can't run, get open OR catch, but...

Throw it to dez anyway.

Reaction score
I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you that a Cowboys DB actually made the interception of a pass that hit him right in the numbers. That is usually a very low percentage for us.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you that a Cowboys DB actually made the interception of a pass that hit him right in the numbers. That is usually a very low percentage for us.

He’s a rookie, he hasn’t learned that he’s supposed to drop those yet

Reaction score
If any single play of a drive draws a penalty, or is stuffed for a loss of yards, the drive is over for the Cowboys.

Reaction score
Forget what their options are

They are clearly going to Dez Bryant him and overpay him with his new contract because he balled out in his contract year

Then he will drift off into obscurity for the next four years

It’s the Jerry Jones way

Maybe so. It seems that maybe Stephen is a little wiser?? Bryant needs to go and Lawrence must be franchised for further evaluation. The Cowboys have been burned too many times.

Top Bottom