Quality Starter
Reaction score
Buck and Aikman earlier: "Bailey's outstanding!"

Buck and Aikman now: "Bailey's struggled all day."

Idjits...

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
SMH. Playoffs on the line, and this is what we get. Sounds familiar.

So what dubious record does Garrett get for this?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And that'll make Garrett 8-8. Wow. And did you see him? Did he look like a guy that seemed worried about losing his job? HELL NO.

Of course, he never looks worried about anything, never has.

I used to think that was a good thing. When he got the job I was as positive about what it meant as anyone. Today, it has not worked out in any way, shape or form. I was wrong, and Jerry needs to realize he was too. Garrett is not a winning head coach, and we're not going to be a winning football team until he's gone.

Reaction score
I'm not done with the play calling on the goal line clown show. The crowd was even chanting "ZEKE, ZEKE, ZEKE," the whole time. The fuckin' crowd is a better coach than Garrett.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Give Dak more than 2 sec. to throw the ball and he's ok. He just got pounded from the first series on and had Bell and a banged up Collins trying to protect him. I'm not panicking on him yet.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Buahahahahahahahhaha

Tony Gonzalez is talking about needing to move Dez to the slot because he’s no longer an elite receiver

I love it

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Even if we could get Baker Mayfield this coaching staff will ruin his career. We all know it.

No shit. That's why I don't get it. Why bring him in and watch him become ruined? Then the idiots will be screaming to bring in this next QB. Wash, rinse, repeat. See,s as if many Cowboys' fans are as stupid as the HC and GM, just in a different way, but stupid all the same.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Give Dak more than 2 sec. to throw the ball and he's ok. He just got pounded from the first series on and had Bell and a banged up Collins trying to protect him. I'm not panicking on him yet.

It's a double-edge sword. Because there are times when Dak has plenty of time to throw but NO ONE IS FREAKING OPEN! The whole system is fucked up.

Top Bottom