MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Tnere are at least 3 positions we need to fill before QB next year. We need a #1 WR, a LB, surprisingly an OL,.

On a related note, did everybody see Taco at DT? Might be an option there...

Which is exactly why I know it will be Baker.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Garrett goes 8-8, I guess you can then call him GARRE8. Unfortunately to the untrained ear it would sound like Gr-reat.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m perfectly fine with putting in Cooper Rush!

Let’s see what we have with this kid. Who knows, he may end up being the next Tony Romo.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
29516c023a01df4d25934132b87af4aa.jpg

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Tnere are at least 3 positions we need to fill before QB next year. We need a #1 WR, a LB, surprisingly an OL,.

On a related note, did everybody see Taco at DT? Might be an option there...

Not so surprisingly on the OL. Talent wasn't the strength, depth was. Was as in nobody knew we didn't have anymore until the injuries happened.

Reaction score

He knows he can get a big payday from Jerry, then nothing will be expected of him. He can mail it in for 5 years and be set for life. He's a good business man. I'd do it to if I were him. Take the Dallas Clown Shoes for every penny.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm not done with the play calling on the goal line clown show. The crowd was even chanting "ZEKE, ZEKE, ZEKE," the whole time. The fuckin' crowd is a better coach than Garrett.

It's bad enough we didn't try running Zeke there, it's even worse we didn't even bother faking it to him. One of the most feared and confirmed most dangerous RBs in the league, and we don't even threaten the defense with him from the 2 yard line, in three plays.

It's almost like they don't understand the play-action pass, what it is, how and when to use it or even why.

Top Bottom