Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ya gotta love Daks quote about Dez after the loss to Seattle
4a7c6d46056497f26d8bf76f7c86f2e9.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dooms, this is your cue to post the John in Plano call!

Mobile users just click the link, and the mp3 file will play on your phone: John in Plano

PC and MAC users just click on the player play button below:

And by the way Jerruh, when all you did was listen to Jimmy and sign checks - that is when you got your three Lombardi trophies. None since.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
How long ago was John in Plano recorded? Just asking because Jerry asked him how many teams in the last 10 years have won 3 Super Bowls. I WISH Jerry would ask me that.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak can't throw the fade or back-shoulder. with any consistency or accuracy
He has a highlight reel full of those, from last year.
He dinked and dunked his way to a 60 plus completion percentage, just like Weeden did when he was here in spot duty but he was pure garbage.
68 percent last year, 63 percent this year. And when did Weeden ever have a QB rating for the season of 105? Or even for a single game?

It was proven here last year Dak wasn't a "dink and dunk" QB.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
How long ago was John in Plano recorded? Just asking because Jerry asked him how many teams in the last 10 years have won 3 Super Bowls. I WISH Jerry would ask me that.
I really have no idea, but after that session Jerruh no longer takes calls on radio shows.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
68 percent last year, 63 percent this year. And when did Weeden ever have a QB rating for the season of 105? Or even for a single game?

Against New Orleans in 2015. And that season he dinked and dunked his way to the Cowboys record for most consecutive completions and just 3 short of the NFL record. That's fucking disgusting but I know what I saw then, just like I know what I saw this year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Against New Orleans in 2015. And that season he dinked and dunked his way to the Cowboys record for most consecutive completions and just 3 short of the NFL record. That's fucking disgusting but I know what I saw then, just like I know what I saw this year.

Oh boy... Weeden = Dak because he had one game with a 105 vs. Dak's full season with a 105.

Relax, and expect Dak to have his struggles like every other NFL QB has. He'll get it figured out, he has all the tools both mental and physical.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh boy... Weeden = Dak because he had one game with a 105 vs. Dak's full season with a 105.

Relax, and expect Dak to have his struggles like every other NFL QB has. He'll get it figured out, he has all the tools both mental and physical.

Hey buddy, you asked and I gave you an answer. The safe dink and dunk passes may lead to a higher completion percentage but not much else. One of the announcers mentioned we were dead last in throwing downfield. When you have Zeke and the D doesn't have to account for a downfield game, you're asking for problems.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I'm thinking it had to be the last year of Campo, right? Because I don't think Jerry would be asked that nearly as much after hiring Parcells.

But that seems too long ago, too. I just looked and I guess the Ticket lost its "Official Station" designation in 2009. So maybe it was as late as 08 and Jerry was lying about the "last 10 years" part.

Whatever it is, I love the John in Plano call. Especially that version with that music in the background.

Top Bottom