Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How much do you want to bet that the Rookie head Coach Sean McVay for the Rams will surpass Garrett’s career total for post season wins in his first season as head coach?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rams are destroying the Seahawks so bad that McVay pulled Goff and replaced him with the back up Manion

With this being only his second season (and not even his second full season) I’m surprised they don’t keep him in so he can gain the experience

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
With this being only his second season (and not even his second full season) I’m surprised they don’t keep him in so he can gain the experience
Imagine keeping him in a blowout win and him wrecking his ACL on some stupid sack or something.

Now you understand. Experience comes with time, not from being stupidly left in a blowout win.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And yet another end of a game where no one seems to know what a catch is...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Barry Church has 3 INT’s for the Jags in 14 games

WTF

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
that Pitt/Pats game

incredible finish

Cowboys are never gonna compete with these orgs with the jones clan

great game but it just depresses me to know the Cowboys can only win with overwhelming health and talent which is next to impossible with free agency and the salary cap

and I hate the steelers but that fucking catch rule is bullshit, he caught the damn ball in my book

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
anyone thinking ye olde giants coach is already having an impact in Jacksonville? the first time they've made the playoffs in 10 years in Coughlin's first year there

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Raiders have 2 INT’s all season

Here’s an idea, let’s force it to Dez like usual

Hmmm...

Now the Raiders have 3 INT’s on the season

Great fucking idea!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did dez just anticipate the hit coming or was it all just a bad throw from dak ???

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Raiders have 2 INT’s all season

Here’s an idea, let’s force it to Dez like usual

Hmmm...

Now the Raiders have 3 INT’s on the season

Great fucking idea!

Force it to Dez in double coverage no less.

Top Bottom