Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I personally would replace our useless #88 with a productive one

We have Zeke and our back ups have done an acceptable job replacing him

Deion would certainly help our secondary

But Irvin would make the biggest impact. We would actually have an impact player at WR with Irvin which would be a huge help

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did he score a FG for another team before we picked him up?

If so would that make him the first kicker to make a FG on three separate teams in the same season?

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Did he score a FG for another team before we picked him up?

If so would that make him the first kicker to make a FG on three separate teams in the same season?
No. Just the Cowboys and Bears. He was with the Gnats during preseason.

Reaction score
88, to replace the other 88

Yep. Right now that would make the most difference. Zeke is close enough to Emmitt in ability that we can call that a wash. Deion is better than anybody we have right now, but our biggest problem is pass receiving. Dez got paid, and then mentally called it a career. Irvin would open up the offense immediately. He would also bring much needed leadership from a better generation.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The NYG are putting a smack down on the Eagles right now!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Guess Seattle was so worried about holding Zeke under 200 yds next week that they forgot they were playing the Rama and Todd Gurley this week

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That didn't stand unfortunately.

That’s fine with me. The better Philly’s standing the worse their draft position.

NYG is going to be near the top of the draft regardless so a win for them doesn’t change a whole lot

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Rams thumping the piss out of Seattle, in Seattle. 40-7 currently.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rams thumping the piss out of Seattle, in Seattle. 40-7 currently.

The game should actually be a lot more out of hand than the score suggests.

The Rams are handing them their ass a lot worse than the 40-7 score suggests

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The game should actually be a lot more out of hand than the score suggests.

The Rams are handing them their ass a lot worse than the 40-7 score suggests

They'd probably have another 10-14 points on them if they'd have left Gurley in.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Will Tony Romo be Future Dallas Cowboys Head Coach

Would you take yuk yuk Romo as the new head coach of the Dallas Cowboys if it meant that the red headed dolts reign was over?

Not just no but fuck no.

We just tried this, and it didn't work. Romo was just as responsible as Garrett for being too damn pass happy.

That said, we need a REAL football coach when we make our next move. Not another "coach in training"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't see that anyone posted the pic here, but Zeke looked pretty lean and ripped in the return from Mexico photo that was shared today.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Would you take yuk yuk Romo as the new head coach of the Dallas Cowboys
He has exactly zero qualifications, much like Ginger did when he was hired. So, fuck no.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I didn't see that anyone posted the pic here, but Zeke looked pretty lean and ripped in the return from Mexico photo that was shared today.

I still think he’s going to come back out of shape, with the wrong state of mind, and with the wrong attitude and be brought back down to earth

Hopefully he beasts out and runs for 200 yards in his first game back like he bet Dickerson he would. But I just think he’s too dumb to have done everything he needed to while he was suspended to come back ready to destroy defenses

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So has our magical combination of impossible outcomes held true today with the wins and losses?

Or are we finally out of the playoffs?

Top Bottom