Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Offense is bottled up without Zeke. Defense only has to worry about 20 yards of the field. Name one player on offense that scares anybody. Add a QB that couldnt hit water from a boat and they cant do shit.

I can't say what we have at this point in terms of receivers. There's no way to adequately evaluate these guys with our QB play.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Trade Dez in the offseason for what ever you can get for him and draft his replacement

With the way our season is going we should be able to draft high enough to get a good WR

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I can't say what we have at this point in terms of receivers. There's no way to adequately evaluate these guys with our QB play.

With Dez it easy, he is in serious decline. A 3 million dollar receiver making 14 million.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Omg what are the horns going off for ???

Is there a fire in the stadium ???

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s sad

This team has sucked my enjoyment out of watching them play

Whitten scores a TD and I couldn’t even gather enough enthusiasm to say yay to myself in my own head

Because I know it’s not going to matter

Last season I would have jumped up and screamed tpooooouuuucccchhhddddooooooooooowwwwnnn effectively scaring the shit out of everyone else in the house

This season?

Meh... who cares

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Trade Dez in the offseason for what ever you can get for him and draft his replacement

With the way our season is going we should be able to draft high enough to get a good WR

With his cap hit? Not likely.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
D Law with a sack strip fumble!

Who woulda thunk it?

I’m more excited to watch our Defense and specifically D Law play than I am our offense

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh man taco getting a sack?? We got this win in the bag

Top Bottom