ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was happy that today on the Ticket, Norm talked in length about how the Redskins have had many more players out with injury than we have, but they've still been competitive. Said at least you know one team will still play hard to the end tomorrow night... and it's not us.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Daren McFadden says he wants the Arkansas head coaching job

WTF is this. These fools see our HC get a job with minimal experience and now everyone wants in on the action.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I was happy that today on the Ticket, Norm talked in length about how the Redskins have had many more players out with injury than we have, but they've still been competitive. Said at least you know one team will still play hard to the end aged tomorrow night... and it's not us.

Absolutely. I live in the D.C. area and watch all their games. Despite being ravaged by injuries, they won in Seattle, gave the Saints all they could handle, and took care of business on Thanksgiving -- and they are down to like NO skill position players outside of Crowder. Their moxie is a complete and total indictment of Garrett.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Johnny Walker GM

This insipid, hapless jagoffy ignorant uninformed fuckwad. He couldn't be more over his empty Lex Luthor echohead if he had the Toronto space needle used on him as a catheter. He actually fucking thinks the CoTY means anything? Particularly after it was bequeathed to Ginger? This STILL pisses me off.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
0d368b20a004784e79a49a055d8b3e3c.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I see an update to the Garrett accomplishment thread coming later tonight.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like Byron Bell starting for Lael Collins tonight, Collins hasn't practiced all week with a back injury.

Ryan Kerrigan ate Collins up the last time we played the Skins, he is probably foaming at the mouth over facing Bell.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Looks like Byron Bell starting for Lael Collins tonight, Collins hasn't practiced all week with a back injury.

Ryan Kerrigan ate Collins up the last time we played the Skins, he is probably foaming at the mouth over facing Bell.
The famous Dallas Cowboys glass back rules out another OT.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Can any of you think of a reason for me to stay up until 5am to watch this one? Sell it to me guys.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Because if you went to bed, you'd be dreaming of a loss anyway. Might as well watch the real thing.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I see an update to the Garrett accomplishment thread coming later tonight.

This has sold it to me. I can't turn down the opportunity to watch history in the making as Garrett claps his way into the record books.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can any of you think of a reason for me to stay up until 5am to watch this one? Sell it to me guys.

So you can be the first one to post in Garrett’s accomplishment thread with his new embarrassing record he’s about to set tonight

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Also, since you're five hours ahead, you'll be able to tell us who won well before we start watching. :tiptoe

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Norman,

Please shut down Dez like you normally do. Thy will be done, amen.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They just showed the team hopping up and down getting pumped (to lose) and I just noticed that Whitten is a bigger guy than D. Law is

That surprised me

And that’s sad for D. Law

Top Bottom