Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Pretty horrid start. Doors and roof open no doubt to keep us from really stinking up the joint.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you are going to take a 15 yard roughing the passer penalty at least hit the QB hard enough to send him flying 5+ yards

I’m good with that. Great job Malik

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Daks going to get sacked 4 times and throw two INT’s tonight

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did Heath get that turnover too?

That’s two turnovers off of Crowder in as many plays for Heath

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Somebody predicted Heath's int in the who ya got thread. Props.

Wasn't it a Heath touchdown?

But here we are, 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out. The D and now ST giving the ball back, we do zilch with it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
3 and out. 4th straight. 2 turnovers cost Washington exactly nothing.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jeez, I might have to go over to the Dodger12 camp on Dak. He looks terrible. What the heck? Never seen him so jumpy and inaccurate.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm really trying to like Prescott. I really am. I'm trying to give him a second look but gosh damn he's just awful. I don't think I've seen QBing like this since Matt Cassel and Babe Laufenberg, only not as bad. At some point, he's got to benched.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jeez, I might have to go over to the Dodger12 camp on Dak. He looks terrible. What the heck? Never seen him so jumpy and inaccurate.

It's right in front of us but we just don't want to accept it. I get that coaching is an issue, but fuck me that guy is just bad. He can't pull the trigger, He was reading the press clippings about his "accuracy" and he tried to become something he's not. He's absolutely gun shy now.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Washington wants us to win this to save garretts ass

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's right in front of us but we just don't want to accept it. I get that coaching is an issue, but fuck me that guy is just bad. He can't pull the trigger, He was reading the press clippings about his "accuracy" and he tried to become something he's not. He's absolutely gun shy now.

Offense is bottled up without Zeke. Defense only has to worry about 20 yards of the field. Name one player on offense that scares anybody. Add a QB that couldnt hit water from a boat and they cant do shit.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
28 seconds left in 1st qtr and dallas gets their first 1st down.

Things are trending upward!

Top Bottom