dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
THIS. As bad as Green was, what's worse is the refusal to get him either help.

They had a choice: take Green out OR... get him some help. They chose to do neither.

They shouldn't have needed to give him help, Clayborn is not that good a player. He's a JAG

What they should have done is yanked his quitting ass out of the game after the 1st quarter, but they didn't. Hell they didn't even get on him about the lack of trying.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
At the end of the game it appeared Orlando Scandrick had some sharp words for Garrett. I'd love for some details.

it will probably take numerous key players going to Jerry and insisting on getting rid of Red Goober for it to actually happen.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you imagine Jim Harbaugh coaching Dak Prescott, Zeke Elliott and this OL?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He didn't try to play dude, and it was obvious after the first quarter. I suspect he is mad over losing his starting LG job, and decided he was going to mail it in today.

He likely wont be here after this year but he was auditioning for other teams. He failed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He likely wont be here after this year but he was auditioning for other teams. He failed.

Yep, and everyone is going to see why he failed too. He'll be out of the league after training camp next year I suspect.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He's either just flat-out lying, or doesn't understand the term, or just lives in a fucking fantasy world. A little push by a flanker on his way out to a pass route isn't "help."

"At times." God, he's a fucking idiot.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
By the way, Cole Beasley had his guy beat by several steps for an easy TD on that play, and Prescott never had a chance.

There were more than a few of those today.

Prescott wouldn't have thrown that pass even if he did have a chance.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Can you imagine Jim Harbaugh coaching Dak Prescott, Zeke Elliott and this OL?

Campo would be better at this point.

Campo was an underwhelming coach with no talent to speak of outside of aging veterans.

Garrett is in over his head undermining good talent with his ineptitude.

I know this is hoping beyond hope but if this team tanks to under .500 end of the year I wish Jerry finally gets a revelation that his Golden child is fools gold.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's either just flat-out lying, or doesn't understand the term, or just lives in a fucking fantasy world. A little push by a flanker on his way out to a pass route isn't "help."

"At times." God, he's a fucking idiot.

FOX and Tony Dungy are obliterating Cowboy coaches over this right now.

That said, I still think my theory about Green is more right than the help thing. Green has been injury prone but prior to today, when he had been on the field he had performed ok (even when he started some previious games at LT last yr for Tyron). They didn't help him because they didn't think he needed it against a jag like Clayborn.

What people SHOULD be blowing up Garrett and this staff for is putting up with the total quitter job he did today, leaving him out there to almost single handedly lose the game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That said, I still think my theory about Green is more right than the help thing. Green has been injury prone but prior to today, when he had been on the field he had performed ok (even when he started some previious games at LT last yr for Tyron). They didn't help him because they didn't think he needed it against a jag like Clayborn.

What people SHOULD be blowing up Garrett and this staff for is putting up with the total quitter job he did today, leaving him out there to almost single handedly lose the game.
You might have it exactly right.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Redskins replaced 3 OL starters with guys who were running around loading trucks or sorting boxes or something, and their offense didn't collapse like ours did today missing one OL.

The defense has played good when Sean lee has played. Hell we were sorta dominant against Atlanta for a quarter+ today. Then he gets hurt again and the defense collapses.

I realize Zeke Elliott is a fantastic player, but losing Tyron Smith and Sean Lee shouldn't result in what we saw out there today.

This coaching staff is useless, Jason Garrett has GOT to be fired.

What is he good at?

He's not any good at the X's and O's.

He's not any good at motivating the players.

He's not any good at preparing the players.

He's not any good at adjustements (an understatement).

He's not any good at game management.

He's not any good at strategizing.

He's not any good at developing a scheme and/or system.

He's not any good at developing players.

So what the fuck is he good at other than CLAPPING?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What is he good at?

He's not any good at the X's and O's.

He's not any good at motivating the players.

He's not any good at preparing the players.

He's not any good at adjustements (an understatement).

He's not any good at game management.

He's not any good at strategizing.

He's not any good at developing a scheme and/or system.

He's not any good at developing players.

So what the fuck is he good at other than CLAPPING?

Think that about 'splains it

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damnit Laz, I am fucking pissed off right now. Don't make it worse.

You ever been so pissed that you are peaceful and don't have a care in the world? Really strange. Smile on your face. Light in your step. Feels like you're high. Laughing like Ray Liotta's "Goodfellows" character. But eventually that high wears off. And then that's when you really are pissed. Call it delayed.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They shouldn't have needed to give him help, Clayborn is not that good a player. He's a JAG

What they should have done is yanked his quitting ass out of the game after the 1st quarter, but they didn't. Hell they didn't even get on him about the lack of trying.

I agree with you on this Believe me I do. BUT... he was struggling and since he was struggling, they should have gotten him some help. Or yanked him. I cannot fault the player for being bad and being left in the game; that's all on the coach.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At the end of the game it appeared Orlando Scandrick had some sharp words for Garrett. I'd love for some details.

it will probably take numerous key players going to Jerry and insisting on getting rid of Red Goober for it to actually happen.

Ah... from their (the players) lips to God's ears. From your finghertips to God's eyes. Perhaps they are taking a page from the Giants' players.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah McAdoo is 100% fired after the season.

They have some major rebuilding to do and would appear to have the makings of some serious cap issues, but if they get the right coach and GM in there they'll pass us again in no time.

This situation here is tailor made for a really good coach to walk in, tweak some things and win big. Only one fucking thing stands in the way:

jerry-drunk-wheeljpg.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Top Bottom