Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The complete incompetence of this coaching and this GM is perfectly demonstrated by the existence of a Chaz Green on this roster. Three fucking years and you didn't KNOW how useless he is? Three fucking years and this dolt didn't pick up even ONE tip or trick from the best in the business, his offensive line teammates even? What the actual fuck! Two years you knew you had this problem where you might be without Tyron Smith and THIS was your fucking plan?

And what about the Gimp? The guy has no business on the field. None. And this staff evaluates him and gives him the nod to play. This whole organization is a joke. Hey, BTW, do you know we've drafted well under Red Dolt? Fucking bullshit.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And what about the Gimp? The guy has no business on the field. None. And this staff evaluates him and gives him the nod to play. This whole organization is a joke. Hey, BTW, do you know we've drafted well under Red Dolt? Fucking bullshit.

I don't count Frederics, Zeke, Martin. Those are 1st rounders. Good drafting is when you can hit in the middle rounds.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We're angry because we feel so stupid for buying in finally. At least, I am. Can't really speak for anyone else but that's the sense I get.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They need to Drug Test Clayborn after the game

Obviously you have to give a guy credit for 6 sacks in a game.

But Chaz Green was a total no show today. He should have been benched at halftime but as usual for this inept coaching staff, they left him out there.

Chaz Green made no effort to try today. I truly believe that. He Q U I T, and not one Cowboy coach got on him.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Obviously you have to give a guy credit for 6 sacks in a game.

But Chaz Green was a total no show today. He should have been benched at halftime but as usual for this inept coaching staff, they left him out there.

Chaz Green made no effort to try today. I truly believe that. He Q U I T, and not one Cowboy coach got on him.

Reminds me of Alex Barron and how Orakpo was just whipping him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Clayborn with 22.5 career sacks in 7 years. He got a 1/4 of that in one game. Career high in one year is 7.5 and he got 5 today.

Pathetic isn't a big enough word.

Yep. All my years of watching football I've never seen anything like it.

Coming into todays game he had 10 TOTAL tackles and 2 sacks for the SEASON. His single SEASON career high in sacks was 7 and 1/2, set his rookie year in 2011. Since that time, the most sacks he had in any single SEASON was 5 and 1/2, and that was FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO.

Yet today in ONE MOTHERFUCKING GAME, he gets 6 to go along with 9 hits on our QB, EVERY ONE OF THEM ON CHAZ GREEN

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Reminds me of Alex Barron and how Orakpo was just whipping him.

Barron just wasn't any good.

I truly believed he tanked the game on purpose today, and our fucking idiot coaches did nothing about it.

Green has never played like this and today he was matched up with the clear definition of a JAG, and gave up 6 sacks.

He should have been benched after the first quarter, but stayed in till the next to last series of he game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We're angry because we feel so stupid for buying in finally. At least, I am. Can't really speak for anyone else but that's the sense I get.

Its mind numbing.

They will be lucky to win one more game this year. The only possible good that can come out of this season is starting over and rebuilding the coaching staff.

I truly felt sorry for Dak Prescott today. He had no chance and the coaching staff looked out there and said "oh well"

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They need to Drug Test Clayborn after the game

Got pic of Clayborn being carted off the field.
06e55c77f0cacccf27685301f3a806ba.jpg

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
the scary thing is that Green had a full week of practice with the starters. he didn't come into the game "cold" or anything. why we didn't give him any help until it was too late is unconscionable.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Redskins replaced 3 OL starters with guys who were running around loading trucks or sorting boxes or something, and their offense didn't collapse like ours did today missing one OL.

The defense has played good when Sean lee has played. Hell we were sorta dominant against Atlanta for a quarter+ today. Then he gets hurt again and the defense collapses.

I realize Zeke Elliott is a fantastic player, but losing Tyron Smith and Sean Lee shouldn't result in what we saw out there today.

This coaching staff is useless, Jason Garrett has GOT to be fired.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not saying they were winning this game but that strip sack right before half totally took the wind out of their sales. They were moving the ball and headed for maybe a tie, then the strip. They were never in it after that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
the scary thing is that Green had a full week of practice with the starters. he didn't come into the game "cold" or anything. why we didn't give him any help until it was too late is unconscionable.

He didn't try to play dude, and it was obvious after the first quarter. I suspect he is mad over losing his starting LG job, and decided he was going to mail it in today.

Every player on that offense should take a turn beating the shit out of this guy, beginning with Prescott (who should get to take a bat to the guys head)

The coaching staff didn't need to give him help, they needed to remove his suckass from the game altogether. And didn't.

And never said one word to him about tanking.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not saying they were winning this game but that strip sack right before half totally took the wind out of their sales. They were moving the ball and headed for maybe a tie, then the strip. They were never in it after that.

It wouldn't have mattered. The officials would have inserted themselves as they did any other time the game looked in question all afternoon.

Chaz Green's suckness is the only thing keeping me from just unloading on Goodell and this official group today. This game was flat out fixed. There's no excuse for some of the stuff these blowhard refs "missed" today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

By the way, Cole Beasley had his guy beat by several steps for an easy TD on that play, and Prescott never had a chance.

There were more than a few of those today.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Its mind numbing.

They will be lucky to win one more game this year. The only possible good that can come out of this season is starting over and rebuilding the coaching staff.

I truly felt sorry for Dak Prescott today. He had no chance and the coaching staff looked out there and said "oh well"

But hat'sd not going to happen.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

THIS. As bad as Green was, what's worse is the refusal to get him either help.

They had a choice: take Green out OR... get him some help. They chose to do neither.

Top Bottom