Pro Bowler
Reaction score
4cce8251d8c1d1641e00771b04b7214d.jpg

His text is pure gold

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ppl on FB saying "I hope he doesn't go to an NFC East rival"

Shit I hope he does! At least we can rest assured that he will carry his zero career receiving TD's and zero career kick/punt returns over to the new team

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. There's a guy going round stealing stuff, who when caught, gives his name as Lucky Whitehead, and also provides Lucky's address and social security number. And when Lucky receives his court summons, he doesn't question it, but instead just chooses to ignore it completely. Seriously, WTF?

Apparently so

5cd2be1e23bbcaabcbe25dd89e022d74.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
"It doesn't appear Lucky Whitehead will be unemployed for long.

They can have him. Turn over waiting to happen. People act like we just cut Billy "White Shoes" Johnson when the guy is a complete scrub.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ppl on FB saying "I hope he doesn't go to an NFC East rival"

Shit I hope he does! At least we can rest assured that he will carry his zero career receiving TD's and zero career kick/punt returns over to the new team

LOL. Classic

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How bad does your WR and/or return group need to be to be seriously considering adding Lucky to your team?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. There's a guy going round stealing stuff, who when caught, gives his name as Lucky Whitehead, and also provides Lucky's address and social security number. And when Lucky receives his court summons, he doesn't question it, but instead just chooses to ignore it completely. Seriously, WTF?

I haven't seen it confirmed but saw something that said the guy was like 6'6, 330lbs and bald or something.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There's a guy going round stealing stuff, who when caught, gives his name as Lucky Whitehead, and also provides Lucky's address and social security number.
AND date of birth. Amazing, right? How did this dude GET all of this information?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
CZ has 15+ pages in one thread and 11+ pages in another thread. 26+ pages of pissing and moaning about LUCKY FUCKING WHITEHEAD.

This is the true definition of a moron infested forum.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He wasn't just cut for this incident though.

The fact is he had several other issues and wasn't very good on the field. Those kinds of players rarely get the benefit of the doubt. If he were Dez Bryant or Jason Witten on the field, he wouldn't have gotten cut.

Don't tell that to the Red Dolt. He made some BS comment about what he expects out of players...blah, blah, blah.

Lucky got cut to make a "statement". There's really no denying that. He was taken off the field and fired an hour later. It just makes the organization look bad when they cut a guy who was innocent of what was being alleged which was the basis for him being fired.

You want to be tough and make a real statement about your organization and the kind of guys you want playing for it? Then cut Gregory or give Irving or Dez some bench time. This just makes Garrett look dumb(er) and looks ain't deceiving......

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
CZ has 15+ pages in one thread and 11+ pages in another thread. 26+ pages of pissing and moaning about LUCKY FUCKING WHITEHEAD.

This is the true definition of a moron infested forum.

More of a cult. Ups Jerry's net worth every year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Don't tell that to the Red Dolt. He made some BS comment about what he expects out of players...blah, blah, blah.

Lucky got cut to make a "statement". There's really no denying that. He was taken off the field and fired an hour later. It just makes the organization look bad when they cut a guy who was innocent of what was being alleged which was the basis for him being fired.

You want to be tough and make a real statement about your organization and the kind of guys you want playing for it? Then cut Gregory or give Irving or Dez some bench time. This just makes Garrett look dumb(er) and looks ain't deceiving......
It's just soooo fascinating to me, that the action followed Dale Hansen's skewering of the Red Dolt during the morning presser.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

If he was a good player, he'd have been given the benefit of the doubt and wouldn't have been cut.

He wasn't any good. They knew with probably 99.9% certainty he wasn't making the team and he had a history of fuckups. That's why he was cut.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's just soooo fascinating to me, that the action followed Dale Hansen's skewering of the Red Dolt during the morning presser.

Garrett deserves it. It's all lip service and people know it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The report I read said that the name, SS#, and DOB matched Lucky. But the the police were able to determine it wasn't him because of video surveillance footage

So apparently this guy stole/acquired Lucky's info and used it when he got arrested.

So apparently the thief is as stupid as Lucky

Why would you use a quasi celebrity's identity when you get arrested?

That's just plain stupid when you are trying to pass off a fake ID

OR.....

The guy who used the stolen ID had no idea Lucky was a pro football player. It's not like Lucky is Tom Brady so I'm willing to be most ppl (including many football fans) don't know who Lucky is

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If he was a good player, he'd have been given the benefit of the doubt and wouldn't have been cut.

He wasn't any good. They knew with probably 99.9% certainty he wasn't making the team and he had a history of fuckups. That's why he was cut.

So why not cut him before the alleged incident? I have no issue cutting guys like Whitehead. But he was cut to make a statement when the idiot HC thought it was Lucky that got arrested. And isn't it ironic after the "history" of fuck-ups (your words) that Lucky gets cut when he didn't fuck up? I mean, what is that? What statement did it make? This team is run by a bunch of football people who aren't qualified to coach a high school team.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And I'll say this. Garrett made a mistake trying to be a tough hombre and all it did was make him look like the idiot fucking dolt he really is.

Now, if Garrett went out and stated that he was wrong in accusing Lucky and should have waiting for the facts to come out, then he could salvage his image, IMO. But he won't. Garrett isn't accountable and never takes the heat for his guys. He's thrown better men like Romo to the wolves so he won't blink when it comes to a B player like Lucky. On top of being stupid, he's a piece of shit too.

Top Bottom