spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The only way Kap plays this season is if a major starter gets Teddy Bridgewatered and is a loss for the entire season.

Other than that I doubt he plays in this league again especially if he doesn't land somewhere this season

I see him going to the CFL after this season.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dak developed in spite of our coaching and certainly not because of it

I agree with this whole heartedly. We have one of the worst coaching staffs in the NFL and Dak and Zeke lifted a 4-12 team to 13-3. If we had actual quality coaches who knows what Dak could be.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Linehan is an excellent coach. There's no doubt he played a role in Prescott's development and the way he played on the field. Between the talent level of the offense, Linehan's game planning and playcalling and Prescott's tremendous work ethic, you get success.

That said, Wade Wilson deserves credit for really banging the table on Prescott.

If Linehan is an excellent coach why did he not get a HC interview? Why did we lose the playoff game? Why did it Dak and Zeke to make a team that has "the best O-line in football" actually good? Excellent OCs don't go 4-12 with a decent QB in Cassel and a supposedly good RB in McFadden. Sorry, Linehan sucks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jets just claimed Lucky off waivers

Good luck in N.Y. buddy! LOL

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Linehan is an excellent coach.

I'd say he is about as good as Jerry could hire and retain. The really good ones know he and Red are frauds and wont touch it with a ten foot pole. Linehan was brutal as an HC like 25-33% winning percentage. Much like Wade it appears his ceiling is OC.

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jets just claimed Lucky off waivers

Good luck in N.Y. buddy! LOL

A lot of talking heads have them as favorites in the Sam Darnold sweepstakes with a strong possibility of 0-16. I think they win a game or two, three tops.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the NFL Network showing the Cowboys training camp more than the other teams combined?

I'm guessing it's about 90% Cowboys, 5% Panthers and 5% the rest of the league. Living in L.A. I expected to see a shit ton of Rams/Chargers coverage but they haven't showed them at all

I see the Cowboy camp updates and live practices more than ALL other teams combined. And that is not an exaggeration

Inside the NFL on the NFL Network is a nationally syndicated show right? I'm not in Texas so it's not like I would be getting a Texas/Dallas specific type feed

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lucky taking a shot at Carrot Top on his way out the door. I love it!
47d7204d7a9d828f6095f1481a667ea5.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We already assigned Lucky's #13 to the new receiver Marvin Bracy. He was wearing it on the field today

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Even worse off than Lucky is Devon Street. Jets cut him to sign Lucky. Where do you go when the worst team in the NFL cuts you? CFL or Arena League?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Even worse off than Lucky is Devon Street. Jets cut him to sign Lucky. Where do you go when the worst team in the NFL cuts you? CFL or Arena League?

It's weird how we fans can see stuff sometimes. Dooley and Garrett raved about Street even though he had only decent (not great) size and no speed. A lot of us never understood why.

Guess we were right.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've seen Jerry interviewed the last three days now and something weird stands out.

Every single time he has been wearing a polo with a long sleeve shirt underneath

It's the middle of summer right now and hot as fuck here. It's over 90 degrees right now in the shade at 6pm. I'm assuming the interview they just showed was recorded earlier when it was hotter.

There is zero reason for him to wear a long sleeve shirt unless he has something to hide

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Linehan is an excellent coach why did he not get a HC interview? Why did we lose the playoff game? Why did it Dak and Zeke to make a team that has "the best O-line in football" actually good? Excellent OCs don't go 4-12 with a decent QB in Cassel and a supposedly good RB in McFadden. Sorry, Linehan sucks.

Geez

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the NFL Network showing the Cowboys training camp more than the other teams combined?

I'm guessing it's about 90% Cowboys, 5% Panthers and 5% the rest of the league. Living in L.A. I expected to see a shit ton of Rams/Chargers coverage but they haven't showed them at all

I see the Cowboy camp updates and live practices more than ALL other teams combined. And that is not an exaggeration

Inside the NFL on the NFL Network is a nationally syndicated show right? I'm not in Texas so it's not like I would be getting a Texas/Dallas specific type feed

I don't know that most teams have reported. I think the rule is you cant report until two weeks before 1st preseason game (IIRC)

Top Bottom