cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Jerry doesn't feel the need to improve the defense after watching this game he's a bigger moron than I give him credit for.

Denver is winning with a stumbling old man at QB.

Reaction score
So happy for Peyton to get ring #2 and for Ware and even Wade.

Mostly happy for Ware.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Jerry doesn't feel the need to improve the defense after watching this game he's a bigger moron than I give him credit for.

Denver is winning with a stumbling old man at QB.

even if the light turns on in his dimwitted, liquor addled pea brain, he doesn't have the skill to identify and assemble the talent and staff to pull it off.

Jerri's stink makes talented coaches worthless, look at Wade in Denver but utter shit in dallas

its an organizational issue that hampers every team, every year and we all know the only constant is jerri and his merri band of idiots

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Like Middie, happy for Ware and happy for Manning.

Manning going out a champ.

Hopefully Ware comes back to Dallas next year and lights a fire under this defense. You can pay him 1/2 of what you gave Hardy.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So happy for Peyton to get ring #2 and for Ware and even Wade.

Mostly happy for Ware.

me too, hope it drive jerri nuts in the process seeing guys he used to have win elsewhere but flounder under his suffocating ownership

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just like with Jimmy Johnson's Super Bowls, Jerry will probably try to take credit for Ware, Phillips, and DeCamillis success. He molded them and stuff.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did Peyton sell his soul to Papa John? He held up that whole crowd to be congratulated by him.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just like with Jimmy Johnson's Super Bowls, Jerry will probably try to take credit for Ware, Phillips, and DeCamillis success. He molded them and stuff.

yep, he'll go to his grave never understanding he is the problem making all fans miserable in the process

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cams gonna catch hell for backing away from that fumble recovery

Hat was a pussy move! The SB is on the line and you don't even try to jump on your own fumble?!?!?

Looks like his spirit was broken

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
would have been galling to retire with less championships than Eli

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought the Panthers were going to win, Scotty boy? just giving you shit.

Me too. lol

Carolinas offense never got going

Denvers D was just too good

I can see both Ware and Von Miller being named co MVP's

Top Bottom