Reaction score
Score at the half

Carolina 14
Denver 13

Peyton is my homeboy and I want him to go out on top but he's toast.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Tough to watch denvers offense

Only chance they have is if Carolina fumbles 4 more times

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As a defensive guy, watching these 2 great defenses play makes me hate the Cowboys front office even more.

Reaction score
Ware with a potential point saving sack before the half.

I'd love for him to win a ring.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The announcers mentioned that only 6 starters remain from Denver's SB team 2 years ago. They replaced 16 starters on offense and defense and they make it back to the SB in 2 years. Someone tell me again how long it takes to rebuild in today's NFL?

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As a defensive guy, watching these 2 great defenses play makes me hate the Cowboys front office even more.

shit, I feel that way after watching just about any other team..pop warner, college, pros, doesn't matter

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
damn shame Denver isn't up by 2+ possessions, hope their D can hold up, Manning is hard to watch. Even a hand-off looks like its happening in slow motion

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The announcers mentioned that only 4 starters remain from Denver's SB team 2 years ago. They replaced 16 starters on offense and defense and they make it back to the SB in 2 years. Someone tell me again how long it takes to rebuild in today's NFL?

They also signed 4 marquee free agents (Ware, Talib, Sanders, and Ward) that off-season which I have been told that you can never do.

Reaction score
The announcers mentioned that only 4 starters remain from Denver's SB team 2 years ago. They replaced 16 starters on offense and defense and they make it back to the SB in 2 years. Someone tell me again how long it takes to rebuild in today's NFL?

Is that true?

Holy shit

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

I'll remember that when Hayden, Carr and Church are starting next year

Top Bottom