bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
beyond ridiculous that Atlanta gives up points before the half

Reaction score
I think we lose tonight and Dak has his first real "bad" game.

You know, I can certainly see that happening.

But if Zeke and the running game is working, Dak should be fine. That's the beauty of a high quality running game.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think we lose tonight and Dak has his first real "bad" game.

Considering they've had a bye, Dez is back, Scandrick is back and apparently the whole team is pretty healthy and fresh, its the classic situation we've seen in prior years with the Cowboys where you are almost sure they will win and then they end up looking like shit and get their ass beat.

Tonight would be a great time to stop that garbage.

It should be interesting to see what happens but I woudln't be surprised if you're right

Also, doesn't their D-coordinater Schwartz usually give us fits? I hate his cocky ass

Last edited:
Reaction score
He usually gives us fits, but then again, Capers always used to give us fits as well and we handled Green Bays defense with ease.

Reaction score
Where does Matt Ryan rank as far as NFL QB's?

Same question for Phillip Rivers.

Seems like we've forever been told Rivers is elite, but he has zero to show for it. Granted SD coaching has sucked for years. Still.

Reaction score
San Diego, down 8 with few minutes remaining, has it first and goal from the 2 yard line....

four straight pass plays, all from the shotgun, all incomplete. Turnover on downs. That's some Garrett ass coaching right there.

Run the fucking ball, morons.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Skins tie, Seahawks and Packers lose. A decent day so far.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I hope we don't give up any type of return td. Eagles must lead the league the last few years in those.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Where does Matt Ryan rank as far as NFL QB's?

Same question for Phillip Rivers.

Seems like we've forever been told Rivers is elite, but he has zero to show for it. Granted SD coaching has sucked for years. Still.
They are lesser Romos

Top Bottom