dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rookie Henry will get his first real opp to run wild in 2nd half then

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think Bortles has the yips. Can't believe some of the easy throws he's missing by a mile. And even some of the completions are terrible wobblers.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jags finally get on the board and open 2nd half with TD. Jags D promptly gives up 75 yd TD drive in response. LOL

Jalen Ramsey trolled the Cowboys on twitter for not drafting him. Somebody should troll him and put up all the lowlight plays he's had tonight. Major clunker by him and the rest of the Jags D.

Bortles till the TD drive had been putrid.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
How exactly is it the NFL can "still be investigating the Zeke Elliott domestic violence claim" when local law enforcement and local prosecutors have basically said the ****** woman is a liar. Even had eye witness (another female) claim the girl that accused Zeke was lying.

Never mind, I know the answer.

roger-goodell-and-john-mara.jpg

And Jerry will go along with it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Titans about to score again.

You'd think by watching that the Titans tonight they were a bonafide Super Bowl team or something, except they came in 3-4 and lost Sunday at home to a Colts team that isn't very good and was missing quite a few players. One of their 3 wins was by 2 pts over Cleveland.

Jacksonville is truly lousy.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Im surprised Demarco doesn't fumble more, he's still slinging that arm around which seems easy to swat the ball out

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess the owner also confirmed this.

Mike DiRocco
ESPN Staff Writer
A source close to the team says the Jacksonville Jaguars are not firing coach Gus Bradley despite the embarrassing loss to the Tennessee Titans

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Any of you fucks watching this Bengals-Skins game? Not a bad game so far. So far it seems more like good Cousins has shown up.

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the London games in general, but I have to admit that I'm enjoying the Redskins-Bengals this morning.

The Redskins look to be a fairly decent team ... better than I'd prefer. On balance, the Bengals look mediocre.

Edit: Just saw TE's post -
Any of you fucks watching this Bengals-Skins game? Not a bad game so far. So far it seems more like good Cousins has shown up.
Yeah, it is a decent game. It has got to be one of the better ones that has been played in London.

Reaction score
Looks like the Redskins lost Old Mo. Good thing. Let's hope it lasts.

Josh Norman ... on the verge of making several big plays, but no cigars.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
suddenly, our defeat of Cincy doesn't look that impressive

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Don't care if its London or Tahiti I like the early Sunday games as an alternative of something to watch besides the numerous monotonous pre game shows on Sunday. I wish they would go to an early Sunday16 game schedule and scrap the tired garbage the league tries to pass off as real games on Thursdays. Leave Thursday for college football.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dalton is okay sometimes but other times he'll misfire horribly when he's not even pressured. Just wild misses.

Reaction score
I said 9-7, but now looking more like a pair of 7-9 or 8-8 teams now in OT.

Can't believe Dalton took that sack.

.... Geeze. The Bengals suck. What chokers ....

Top Bottom