ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Scandrick (with Brown in slot) and Wilcox?

I actually think we're fine at corner without Mo. Brown has been very good.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We're thin at CB if we get another injury. I suppose Byron could play CB if need be, but that would mean Jeff Heath or Kavon Frazier at safety. ?

Did anyone claim Johnthan Banks after he was cut yesterday? Might be an option. Not a great one, but an option nonetheless.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We're thin at CB if we get another injury. I suppose Byron could play CB if need be, but that would mean Jeff Heath or Kavon Frazier at safety. ?

Did anyone claim Johnthan Banks after he was cut yesterday? Might be an option. Not a great one, but an option nonetheless.
Wasn't cut. Traded to Lions for 7th round pick.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I still haven't erased the Eagles game from my DVR. Usually I wipe the games right after the game is over. I've also already re-watched it entirely, basking. And watched yet again, that OT drive.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
NFL Network has it as its condensed "game of the week" where they replay a game edited down to one hour, and have Dallas #2 in its power rankings behind only New England. Feels good.

They're also running in their ticker, Jerruh saying he talked with Tony and Dak and they both want to "play out the string" and Jerry also says Tony "doesn't have a issue doing what's best for the team." Making it sound like Tony has agreed to ride the bench until needed?

Reaction score
NFL Network has it as its condensed "game of the week" where they replay a game edited down to one hour, and have Dallas #2 in its power rankings behind only New England. Feels good.

They're also running in their ticker, Jerruh saying he talked with Tony and Dak and they both want to "play out the string" and Jerry also says Tony "doesn't have a issue doing what's best for the team." Making it sound like Tony has agreed to ride the bench until needed?

Much respect Romo's way for doing what's best for the team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Scandrick (with Brown in slot) and Wilcox?

I actually think we're fine at corner without Mo. Brown has been very good.

Claiborne was better than Carr, Scandrick and Brown though, so he'll definitely be missed.

Scandrick seemed to be moving around better vs Philly than he had early in the season but he's still older and coming off injury (and already missed more time due to bad hamstrings) so counting on him is wishful thinking.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He actually ended up being traded, but he'd been pretty awful in Tampa and was going to be cut. They traded him for a 2018 conditional 7th rd pick I think

Top Bottom