Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ballsy call for sure. Not the kind of thing Garrett normally does, but it was ballsy and we probably won because of it

I completely agree
The play calling is different with Dak in there. It's almost like he trusts him and Zeke To get the tuff yards when it really counts

Whereas with Romo he plays it safe

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I completely agree
The play calling is different with Dak in there. It's almost like he trusts him and Zeke To get the tuff yards when it really counts

Whereas with Romo he plays it safe

That, and Dak is a powerful runner. Tony isn't.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well. The Philly coach wanted to know if Dak could play from behind. Check.

He wanted to know if Dak could handle lots of pressure. Check.

He was curious if Dak could handle exotic coverages. Check.

But most of all, he wanted to know if Dak could overcome a bye week full of idiots like Garrett in his ear, filling his head full of STUPID shit, and still be effective. Check.

Dak checked all of the boxes tonight. He graduated finishing school.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
1f299b1bcd465955dd37c845aa75444a.png

This was a scary moment, thought he was going to attempt to power through that hole. I'm glad he spun around.

c74adf5cfbb45f3e92f8529e9134c922.png

David Helman face though. He should join us on this forum.

221a5fbaf577f309e0b512e21e836970.png

Kiss yo daddy ...

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Guess those wary of the Cowboys coming off the bye were right. It fucked up our momentum and gave the offensive coaches a reason to go back to the failed based around the pass offense.

Makes me mad how Garrett comes out after halftime saying that they have to go back to being a run first team and working the passing offense around that.

Jason is always behind the times. Happy with the results. It almost felt like they were calling Romo plays. They sped up and things clicked like the last 5 games.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It almost felt like they were calling Romo plays.
Yep i was yelling that at the TV all game long. THAT'S A FUCKING ROMO PLAY!"

And those plays had quite predictable results too.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Skip will be insufferable and Stephen A will be inconsolable

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
David Helman face though. He should join us on this forum.
I noticed that at the time and had to laugh

Almost like he wasn't sure it the TD was going to hold up or he was waiting to see if there were any flags before cheering

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jason is always behind the times. Happy with the results. It almost felt like they were calling Romo plays. They sped up and things clicked like the last 5 games.

It's time to lock up that outdated "Romo Playbook" in the old office safe

Romo won't be seeing another down as a Cowboy

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
It felt like they wanted to see how he did with a Romo game plan. Not well. Both rooks stepped it up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zeke is still in first place after the bye week. And the 2-5 ranked guys behind him all still have their bye weeks coming up

Nobody will be able to touch him!

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Zeke is still in first place after the bye week. And the 2-5 ranked guys behind him all still have their bye weeks coming up

Nobody will be able to touch him!

Unless they ban him for several weeks for domestic abuse that he didn't commit. I thought that bullshit only happened in the Army, command would still punish you even the legal authorities didn't charge you, in such cases like DUI etc.

Reaction score
Barry Church with a potential fractured arm, and Morris Claibornes groin injury could be serious, per Jerry Jones.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Barry Church with a potential fractured arm, and Morris Claibornes groin injury could be serious, per Jerry Jones.

Yep. Whoever would have believed we'd be saying these are two potential major losses? Both were having really solid years.

Gonna hurt the defense for sure I think with both out for any significant time, especially with Pittsburgh coming up.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Said it during the game, but how little does Philly trust Wentz to go deep when Wilcox is back there and you never even test him? Except for that WR pass that he totally lost and was almost a td.

Side note, this super-short passing game seems like more of a trend and it's sort of tedious and boring to watch after a while IMO. Give me the good old Norv Aikman to Irvin 18 yard in route.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Said it during the game, but how little does Philly trust Wentz to go deep when Wilcox is back there and you never even test him? Except for that WR pass that he totally lost and was almost a td.

Side note, this super-short passing game seems like more of a trend and it's sort of tedious and boring to watch after a while IMO. Give me the good old Norv Aikman to Irvin 18 yard in route.

Top Bottom