Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Exactly

This is some Bizarro world type shit right here! LOL

Reaction score
Imagine if Wentz and Prescott turned out to be the two best QB's in this draft, and spent the next 15 years battling each other.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Wentz has ideal size and a rocket arm. Dak isn't in that class.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but Wentz is looking pretty damn good!

And I don't want 15 years of great battles between us and the Eagles. I want 10 more years of the Eagles never winning the big games

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think Wentz has already used the hard count more than I've seen Romo do it in his entire career

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Eagles keep this up all year and Roseman is the slam dunk Gm of the year

Reaction score
Mike Zimmer should be coach of the year. Lost his starting QB. Hall of fame running back is out. Number of quality role players injured.... and his team is 3-0.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Imagine if Wentz and Prescott turned out to be the two best QB's in this draft, and spent the next 15 years battling each other.

That's very well likely the case. Hopefully Jerry won't be much of an influence by then so that a team can be built around him.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but Wentz is looking pretty damn good!

And I don't want 15 years of great battles between us and the Eagles. I want 10 more years of the Eagles never winning the big games

God I hate the Eagles. Pittsburgh better come back on this.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let's just slow your roll on that one. They still have Sam Bradford as their QB. He has yet to have his yearly screw the pooch breakdown and his yearly injury.

It's a little too soon to call the Vikings year a success

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mike Zimmer should be coach of the year. Lost his starting QB. Hall of fame running back is out. Number of quality role players injured.... and his team is 3-0.

Whats sickening is that Zimmer was on the coaching staff when Parcells left and jeri could have slid him right into head coach but he goes out and hires the pillsbury dough boy

I thought jeri even liked Zimmer but he probably displayed too big of a nut sack around jeri which is an automatic disqualification

Last edited:

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Whats sickening is that Zimmer was on the coaching staff when Parcells left and jeri could have slid him right into head coach but he goes out and hires the pillsbury dough boy

I thought jeri even liked Zimmer but he probably displayed to big of a nut sack around jeri which is an automatic disqualification

Never been to the new Star, but saw a picture of JJ's quotes on walls. WTF?

Reaction score
Holy shit that play Wentz to Sproles for 73 yards....

Wentz is fucking good. And Sproles still has some moves.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Steelers aren't holding up their end of the bargain by letting the Shegulls beat them

Stupid fuckers!

Shegulls will be alone at 3-0

Top Bottom