Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm in denial that Eagles might be for real.

We all are buddy!

NONE of us truly believe that whole "it will make for great games/competition" by having the Eagles be good for once. buuuuuuulllllsssshhhhheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiitttt!

Every single one of us wants to destroy the Eagles twice a year till the end of days!

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We all are buddy!

NONE of us truly believe that whole "it will make for great games/competition" by having the Eagles be good for once. buuuuuuulllllsssshhhhheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiitttt!

Every single one of us wants to destroy the Eagles twice a year till the end of days!

Even though we win both games or split games, they'll never get to a SB game. Ever. Mark my words. And we will. Mark my words on that one too.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
98a6cfea41e29bbd85759eb930f184c5.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently not going to be any news on Dez today, they are saying they are "continuing to evaluate him"

This sounds like Cowboys code for "shit, its worse than we thought, what do we do now?"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently not going to be any news on Dez today, they are saying they are "continuing to evaluate him"

This sounds like Cowboys code for "shit, its worse than we thought, what do we do now?"

Exactly

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's a far sight better than last years last in 3rd down conversion

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I decided to torture myself and listen to jeri's interview on The Fan,

Here's my best attempt to transcribe the pertinent part of the interview:

THE FAN: Jerry, the last time I asked you about a players status, it kind of blew up in both of our faces and that was Sean Lee, so I’ll see if I can do a better job this time. What is..what were the MRI results on Dez Bryant?

Jeri: We don’t have one uh, them, yet, at all.

THE FAN: So right now, as far as your concerned, he’s a go for Sunday?

Jeri: He hasn’t taken an MRI to my knowledge, and um, so, ah, um, ah, We, ah, I’m assuming that he’s on go but I don’t, uh, uh…will he get an MRI here probably later today? maybe and uh, but, uh he certainly finished the game out, that’s uh, that, in and of itself a good indication, it doesn’t mean that it, uh, he’s going to be free of, uh, uh, the symptoms or, the uh the injury, uh, uh, uh, again, we may look at an MRI before this day is over

THE FAN: But Jeri, right now, it doesn’t sound like you have any fear or concern that he’s…

jeri: ah....

THE FAN: gonna miss any time?

jeri: uh, er, I don’t want it to sound any way, I’m always concerned, uh, mumble, but we’ll monitor him, as this day, this is their day off, we’ll monitor him, uh through the day, uh, it may be that later in the day, he’ll do an MRI and if he does, uh, we’ll uh, uh…give the results

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He's embarrassed that 70 mil player is broken again.

This will mean more T-Will bullshit. But hey Dez hasn't been Dez since the non catch. Dak to Cole and Brice now.

Reaction score
I have to say I like the Dak to Bease business. Each pass is like a long run play with the potential to gash some big yards. Targeted 25 times and catching 20 while tied for 5th in the league in receptions makes a lot more sense as a finesse complement to the Dez power than the baby handed bunghole from Baylor.

Top Bottom