yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sore knee keeps Alshon Jeffery out of practice Thursday

Bears quarterback Jay Cutler’s likely absence against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night at AT&T Stadium was complicated by yet another key injury — wide receiver Alshon Jeffery did not practice Thursday because of a sore knee after being limited in practice Wednesday, Mark Potash of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.

Bears coach John Fox said the team is keeping close tabs on the situation, which remains fluid.

“It’s something we’re monitoring,” Fox said. “We’ll see what [Friday] brings. Obviously it didn’t go as well from yesterday to today. We’ll see what happens [Friday]. We're fortunate to be playing a team with a shitty head coach so we can be cautious and sit him if we need to.”

Jeffery leads the Bears with nine receptions for 201 yards, including a 54-yard catch against the Texans in the opener and a 49-yard reception against the Eagles. In fact, with a 29-yard catch against the Texans, Jeffery has three of the Bears’ four longest pass plays — and each has led to the only offensive touchdowns the Bears have scored in the first two games.

Hey Midswat, cut the bullshit with your shitty efforts to trash our dear leader and head coach

he's got enough to deal with trying to work around an owner/gm with his head inserted firmly up his back side without having to deal with your poor attempts at humor at his expense!

Reaction score
Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is doubtful and top receiver Alshon Jeffery is questionable for Sunday's game at Dallas because of injuries, the Associated Press reports.

Cutler left Monday's loss to Philadelphia because of a sprained right thumb. Brian Hoyer has been working with the first team and is expected to start. Jeffery says he developed knee soreness against the Eagles

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Read Tyron Smith is now a game time decision. Also (it appears they may hold Scandrick out (hopefully)

Also read they've been working Zack Martin some at T this week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, fuck you UNC fans and band and fuck the protestors showing up at the Panthers game today. Reportedly they are going to try and block the entrances.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I have a feeling this is the game dak looks like a 4th round rookie QB. Multiple picks and some bad decisions
Our defense will make Hoyer look like Montana

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
By the way, fuck you UNC fans and band and fuck the protestors showing up at the Panthers game today. Reportedly they are going to try and block the entrances.

You serious? UNC's band? What is preventing fans from getting in to a football game going to do?

Also, what's wrong with Tyron, the stinger? I guess if you had to miss a game, though, this would be the one.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You serious? UNC's band?

Yep, fans and band doing stuff during anthem. Apparently there were also chants of "black lives matter"

Also, what's wrong with Tyron, the stinger? I guess if you had to miss a game, though, this would be the one.

I thought they said it was something other than the stinger, he tweaked something in practice Thursday or Friday I believe. EDIT: its his back

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Side note, look for Claiborne to get burned tonight.* The Garrett show/Cowboys media was pimping him hard.

*If such a thing is even possible with the Hoyer-led Bears.

Reaction score
Hate to hear that Tyron is hurt. Hope to hell it isn't a lingering or chronic issue.

I've been watching Vikings - Panthers. Just now noticed that the shine is off of the Vikings' helmets. Looks like a flat or satin finish. Sadly, the Panthers' helmets still have the sparkle metallic finish that is used on bicycles built for small children.

Reaction score
Vikings getting wrecked by injuries but Zimmer has them competing hard against top teams. Wish he was our coach.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Skins managed to squeak out a tough win

At least we should be tied for first after today. Assuming we win and the Steelers beat Wentz and the Shegulls

Reaction score
Good to see the Giants lose.

Strange to be cheering the Redskins and Steelers back-to-back today.

Top Bottom