Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Last year against Caroline we all saw what happens when Romo pushes it. I think the exact same scenario will happen if he's inserted for a struggling Dak.

Reaction score
If Dak is struggling then I don't see why you'd allow a relief option to stay on the bench in an elimination game. Anyone who can help should be used in the playoffs.

That's not what I am suggesting. Jerry is walking around with a big grin like he knows something we don't. He is also talking a lot about Dak and Romo being such good teammates and working together. It just doesn't fit. But if Jerry is planning some sort of shared QB thing then his stupid grin makes sense. I'm thinking that Jerry's emptying the bucket is Dak on 1st and 2nd down and Romo on 3rd.

There are two people other than Romo who do not appear to be as elated as the rest of us are with Dak and Zeke. One is Jerry in deference to Romo and the other is Garrett who I swear would rather have Kellen Moores 435 yards 2 TDs and 3 interceptions than a Dak 15-20 for 200 Yds 3 TDs and a win. It's still all about the passing offense with Garrett. During the press conference today he was asked how he keeps his team encouraged moment by moment even during errors. He said "well, when you throw an interception or give up a sack or miss a throw....". He only described the errors that happen during pass plays. I would think that Jerry would be insanely psyched for 13-3 and Garrett would be clapping up a hurricane. But both seem oddly tame, almost disappointed for different reasons that "the story" as Jerry calls it, did not feature Romo or really feature the end product of Garrett's finally completely built pass offense.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
One is Jerry in deference to Romo and the other is Garrett who I swear would rather have Kellen Moores 435 yards 2 TDs and 3 interceptions than a Dak 15-20 for 200 Yds 3 TDs and a win.

Well come on man, nobody has an eye for NFL talent like multi billionaire oil man and a third string Ivy league grad. If the 500 record up til this season didnt convince you, I dont know what will.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I agree but who knows what will happen? And I'm not even sure it's Garrett's decision anyway. I just don't know how to take Dak at this point. Obviously, I'm super glad with our record. But I just can't commit to Dak being the franchise QB yet. I just can't. I keep thinking some DC's are going to figure him out eventually and he's to inaccurate to make them pay. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if we had a losing season next year with Dak at the helm nor would it surprise me to see him keep winning. It's really insane.

You're obviously smoking some of that good.

Top Bottom