Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Romo could get killed if they don't.
Just as easily could get killed if they did. All of the OL starters were playing when he got his back broke against Seattle. Matter of fact, he's never gotten hurt any other time than when all the OL starters were in there.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Only way Romo should see the field is if Dak gets hurt. NO cleanup duty, NO spot duty and NO "rest replacement" duty. Injury replacement only, and then only if win is critical. Like in a playoff game.

Actually I suspect that's exactly what happens. I doubt Tony goes in with the second string for any mop up duty.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Actually I suspect that's exactly what happens. I doubt Tony goes in with the second string for any mop up duty.
Yeah that would be, sort of like a insult? Just kinda beneath him? Like Bledsoe with Brady then again with Romo. No mop-up stuff, no holding for FGs and XP's... Just a clipboard.

Reaction score
Lions RB Theo Riddick still sidelined Friday
Dec
12/23/2016 1:03:59 PM
| More
Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick remained sidelined a practice Friday and he continues to deal with a wrist injury according to Michael Rothstein of ESPN.

Riddick can be safely ruled out of Monday's contest against the Dallas Cowboys if he doesn't return to at least a limited practice on Saturday. . If Riddick sits out on Monday night, which seems likely, Dwayne Washington and Zach Zenner would share backfield duties against Dallas. Washington is the more appealing fantasy option but will merely be a back-end RB3 for championship week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Green Bay on the last drive with two of the more obvious offensive PI calls you'll see, neither one called.

Nelson swats his guy completely on the ground to get wide open, ignored. D Adams pushed off with BOTH arms right in front of the ref at the GL, also ignored.

Boneheads Suck and Aikman don't even comment on it, even after seeing the replays which clearly show it.

Reaction score
Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence, DT Cedric Thornton & LB Justin Durant ruled OUT for Monday's game vs. Detroit. DL Tyrone Crawford is doubtful.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good Lord, Barkley sucks. second consecutive 3 INT game. How the fuck is he still in the league? Another USC QB fail.Funny how people raved about him and Leinert when they came out.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it looks like we will get GB in the playoffs with their win today

Reaction score
Good Lord, Barkley sucks. second consecutive 3 INT game. How the fuck is he still in the league? Another USC QB fail.Funny how people raved about him and Leinert when they came out.

I can remember people raving about leinert and even the bears are who we thought they were game the announcers raving how he was growing before our very eyes! But i don't ever remember anyone ever raving about Barkley.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So with the GB win, Monday is meaningless for the Lions also? Their week 17 vs Green Bay is all that matters to them? I think that's what Buck and Troy said.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So with the GB win, Monday is meaningless for the Lions also?
That's right, because if they don't win the division they get NO playoffs. Only team concerned with Monday's game is the Giants, if Dallas wins the Giants are in.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's right, because if they don't win the division they get NO playoffs. Only team concerned with Monday's game is the Giants, if Dallas wins the Giants are in.

Not true. If the Bucs lose, and the Lions win against the Cowboys, then they are in. When they face the Packers, it will be either for the division or in case of the Lions, they'll get the #6 seed. It's really a bigger game for the Packers, because in that case it's the division or no playoffs.

Top Bottom