LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Oh I particularly love this gem from an Eagles fan:

Hulk Hogan Wasn't Mr.America said:
Seeing Dallas have a great coach in Jason Garrett sucks.:awkward Who knows how Doug Pederson turns out, I hope he is great. But how Cowboys fans want Jason Garrett fired or think he isn’t good, really boggles my mind. He is winning with a rookie backfield, he is a former QB and likely helped Prescott tremendously transition to the NFL. You have to give Jerry Jones credit for sticking with Garrett. We all mock him and all that. It pains me to say, but Jason Garrett is a good coach, maybe even great coach.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Emotional contagion is the phenomenon of having one person's emotions and related behaviors directly trigger similar emotions and behaviors in other people. Basically, the people at PoD see one person blaming the refs, see it as an easy way to excuse the failings of the team, and express the same views; and thus, infect more people, until the entire board believes they are victims of the refs.

Dbair tries but this board aint having any of that shit

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Previous 8 games only once did a team score 20 on them (Houston scored exactly that). They rank 15th in yds per game allowed after last night.

Good point
I forgot that they had held opponents to 20 points or under.

We more than doubled that last night!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm rewatching the Lions game now that I'm not all homered up and can actually watch it objectively

And with Dez' one handed catch I'm actually surprised it wasn't over turned

As usual he bobbled it, not once but twice and the ball actually moves when he hits the ground on his back

So I can easily see them calling that a non catch

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm rewatching the Lions game now that I'm not all homered up and can actually watch it objectively

And with Dez' one handed catch I'm actually surprised it wasn't over turned

As usual he bobbled it, not once but twice and the ball actually moves when he hits the ground on his back

So I can easily see them calling that a non catch

Sounds like you might be drunk then, because he clearly caught the ball.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tyron Smith with MCL sprain, ruled out for Philly but should be good to go for 1st playoff game.

Sounds like they are now looking at Sanchez playing at least a half, if not more at QB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Team physician Jerruh says it appears both Lael Collins and Morris Claiborne will be and active for first playoff game.

With Collins, wonder if this means they might start practicing him some at T in addition to G. Collins doesn't play C, so Looney pretty much has to be active unless Zach Martin would be the #2 C behind Fred.

If Collins isn't going to play T and G, its hard to see how he would be active unless 1) They are going to keep 8 OL active instead of 7 (as they have done virtually all yr I believe) or 2) Collins is going back into the starting lineup at LG (seems very unlikely with all the time he has missed and the injury he's had, he probably cant be in tremendous shape because he surely hasn't been able to workout/run etc etc the way he normally would have

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes a may be little bit drunk. I'm making up for not being able to drink during last nights game because I had to work after the game

But he did what he ALWAYS does and he bobbled it. He bobbled it after he tips it to himself with one hand, then he is trying to recover it, and as he hits the ground on his back the ball moves

I'm not saying he didn't catch it

I'm saying I'm surprised they ruled it a catch in the first place or they they didn't overturn it after the fact

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tyron Smith with MCL sprain, ruled out for Philly but should be good to go for 1st playoff game.

Sounds like they are now looking at Sanchez playing at least a half, if not more at QB.

I say fuck it and that we play Sanchez the entire game

If T Smith ain't in there protecting Daks blind side I don't want to take a chance on getting Dak hurt. Not even for a single quarter

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like they think Ryan Davis knee injury is serious, so he might be headed to IR.

Niners claimed DE Zach Moore, so he wont be returning.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would love to see us get a win next week to take the franchise record for most regular season wins

But...

With all our injuries and with us playing Sanchez and resting Zeke I believe we will lose that game

Question - if Dak starts the first series of the game and we win does he technically get the win? Or would Sanchez get the win because he played the majority of the game?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Question - if Dak starts the first series of the game and we win does he technically get the win? Or would Sanchez get the win because he played the majority of the game?

Even if Sanchez only goes out there for 1 play, if we win the game he gets credit for the W

Same thing happened with Matt Cassel last yr I believe before we got him. He didn't even throw a pass and Tyrod Taylor lined up at WR. Cassel got credit for the W though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
bring back Michael McAdoo ?

Are we able to bring him back? I was thinking there was a rule about bringing back guys you waived injured (injury settlement) in the same yr. I cant remember. Doesn't look like he is anywhere right now, so maybe he is still injured.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Could be several roster moves upcoming apparently.

If Davis is gone and gets IR'd that's one spot open.

If Gregory is suspended again (as Jones hinted last night) that's another spot open.

If Claiborne returns healthy then I'd think Leon McFadden might get released, opening up another spot.

One of the spots would go to Lael Collins if he is activated. Also just read that they were discussing a move to bring in another OL for this weeks game.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I would love to see us get a win next week to take the franchise record for most regular season wins

But...

With all our injuries and with us playing Sanchez and resting Zeke I believe we will lose that game

Seems like there is no chance Dallas wins. Dallas will have to rest a lot of guys that are injured & the win means nothing beyond setting a new record. Dallas is on a short week whereas Philly last played on Thursday. Their season is done but they have a rookie QB that needs all the experience he can get and will therefore have the best linemen available to protect him. Plus that city HATES Dallas and winning can take the sting out of a disappointing year for its fans.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seems like there is no chance we Dallas wins. Dallas will have to rest a lot of guys that are injured & the win means nothing beyond setting a new record. Dallas is on a short week whereas Philly last played on Thursday. Their season is done but they have a rookie QB that needs all the experience he can get and will therefore have the best linemen available to protect him. Plus that city HATES Dallas and winning can take the sting out of a disappointing year for its fans.

I agree 100%
They would like nothing more than to damage us or hurt us in one way or another

They would love to injure Dak and knock him out for the playoffs

Top Bottom