Reaction score
Eli Apple might be the real deal.

He's made more plays the past two weeks than all the corners we've drafted in round one after Tnew combined.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The injury to Jenkins paying dividends already with that 65 yard completion. Too bad they just Coughed it up in the endzone

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
4b136873ece69c397af41d18a5a58529.jpg

And so it begins

Reaction score
These skip Bayless Shannon sharpe commercials are annoying. I hope their ratings are still in the tank. Screw them and their dumbass show

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lions need to step the fuck up and get a TD

the Giants defense seems to be firing on all cylinders

I would much rather have to play the Lions again rather than the fucking Giants who have beat us twice

Reaction score
Christine Michael with a 42 yard TD for the packers

Guy keeps getting chances and keeps flashing.

Reaction score
Beckham with a ridiculous one handed TD catch. Should ice the Lions.

As an aside, Lions look like trash and lost their best cb so I'm not too worried about them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He wasn't the only one. An ignorant Zoner actually started a thread about that the other day saying Tampa was used to 85 degrees and it was freezing bad in Dallas

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Beckham with a ridiculous one handed TD catch. Should ice the Lions.

As an aside, Lions look like trash and lost their best cb so I'm not too worried about them.

They were one of those teams who's record was better than the way they've actually played I think.

Have to give them credit for finding ways to win late in games, but when you win EVERY game that way, its a red flag IMO. Eventually that doesn't work out.

Top Bottom