CompoundFracture

Spectator
Reaction score
The groundwork for yet another poor performance from our #1 WR are already being laid I see.

Tech that works for me shit the bed in a meeting this afternoon and I pounded his sorry ass in front of everyone. How many excuses are we going to make for this head case Dez that needs to be treated like he's bipolar?

How about getting out there and doing your job and actually helping your rookie QB? Don't want to hear your hot air. Get out there, get open, and catch to fucking ball.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The groundwork for yet another poor performance from our #1 WR are already being laid I see.

Tech that works for me shit the bed in a meeting this afternoon and I pounded his sorry ass in front of everyone. How many excuses are we going to make for this head case Dez that needs to be treated like he's bipolar?

How about getting out there and doing your job and actually helping your rookie QB? Don't want to hear your hot air. Get out there, get open, and catch to fucking ball.

If they could get any kind of return for Romo and Dez off season, I couldnt move em fast enough.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Amazing how an 11-2 record is so fragile

They lose this week and they're playing the Lions for HFA or to stay a game ahead of the Giants (which they'll have to do to win the division).

They lose this week and next and they could be staring at no bye and a wildcard spot

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We're 7 point favorites over the Bucs.

I never bet on any games involving Dallas, but if I were gambling on this one I think I'd be taking those points with Tampa and running, based on the way we've played offensively last two games.

Tampa is playing every bit as good of defense as Minnesota and New York is currently (last 4-5 games) and unlike those two teams, they actually can move the ball and score on offense.

This will be a very tough game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More number on Tampa's recent defensive rise:

Since Week 10, the Buccaneers lead the NFL in scoring defense (12.8 points per game) and rank third in total defense (299 yards per game). Over the past eight games, the defensive front has come alive and registered 21 sacks. And on the season, Tampa is tied for the most takeaways in the NFL with 25.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like McFadden will be active tomorrow, Morris going to be inactive per Broaddus

Just cant understand this team's continued lovefest for Dunbar. It's just mind boggling.

Reaction score
Giants vs Detroit.

Logic says we should root for Detroit, but wouldn't it be better for us if the Giants won because Detroit looked bad? or because of Stafford's hand injury ?

Is anyone really worried about the Giants catching up with us in the division even if they win tomorrow ?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Is anyone really worried about the Giants catching up with us in the division even if they win tomorrow ?

no, but I want no part of them in the playoffs, and realistically they only need one more win to clinch a spot. we don't want to go into Philly needing to win that game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
no, but I want no part of them in the playoffs, and realistically they only need one more win to clinch a spot. we don't want to go into Philly needing to win that game.

I actually am not that worried about them if we face them again in the playoffs. Sure they've beaten us twice, but its a total of 4 pts and probably 2 plays the other way we'd have swept them instead. Our defense has given their offense as much as trouble as theirs has ours.

I worry more about Washington and Atlanta than teams like NYG or Detroit.

Looks like there are 20 cases of a team being 2-0 during regular season and facing a team a 3rd time, and the 2-0 team is 13-7 in those 20 games.

We are actually on both ends of that number, losing to the Giants after sweeping them in 2007 and then beating the Eagles in 2009 after beating them twice during regular season.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Giants vs Detroit.

Logic says we should root for Detroit, but wouldn't it be better for us if the Giants won because Detroit looked bad? or because of Stafford's hand injury ?

I want Detroit to win that one so NYG can't catch us

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'll give the 7 points and take Tampa if anyone is interested.

Money or haircut bet. . .

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
those defenses won't hold us to 1 for 15 on 3rd down

Its the first and second down that have been killing the offense lately. One for fifteen is the result of constant third and long, and depending on YAC from Witten. It doesnt work.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'll give the 7 points and take Tampa if anyone is interested.

Money or haircut bet. . .

I expect to Cowboys to win but not by seven. I think the line actually opened at 8.5 and got bet down to 7 in a blink.

Top Bottom