Reaction score
Eli's fucking terrible. He just lost the ball going to throw it. No one hit him until after the fumble.

Reaction score
And that guy is going to be in the hall of fame because his defense carried him to 2 super bowls.

Reaction score
Correction to Michaels - "Venerable" is good, but incorrect. "Old Man" is the proper title when calling plays involving Jason Witten. Example; Old Man Witten just made a great catch and run for 14 yards and a first down.

Reaction score
Oh god, the utter lack of intelligence and/or creativity in movies. That trailer for the animated Christmas movie covering shitty hip hop and pop songs surely subtracted I.Q. points from society.

Reaction score
Well, that sucked. We were just about to take control of the game for good in my opinion before that pick. We need to be feeding Zeke for most of this game. I don't think the Giants can stop him all night.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's obvious how terrified they are of Zeke and for the first time this season we're really taking advantage of it.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If Eli can throw this ball accurately, we could easily lose this game. They can't run the ball. But they are passing it to OBJ. Carr gotta show up.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Eli can throw this ball accurately, we could easily lose this game. They can't run the ball. But they are passing it to OBJ. Carr gotta show up.

I'll be glad when that SOB is gone after this season. Easily one of the most wasteful contracts.

Reaction score
Can we please stop trying to pass so much? It isn't working well. Please feed Zeke for an easy win. This isn't complicated.

Top Bottom