Reaction score
Cowboys S J.J. Wilcox (thigh) has been ruled out of Sunday night's game at the NY Giants. DE DeMarcus Lawrence (back) is questionable.

Reaction score
From someone on twitter

If you saw Lucky’s snapchat last night, he was featured along w/a female around 3am. Sounds like the #Cowboys saw that it.

Reaction score
Giants will add RB Shane Vereen to the active roster today, expect him to play tomorrow vs Cowboys, sources say. First game since Wk 3. Big.

Reaction score
to be clear Lucky Whitehead was suspended for Sunday gm for missing the tm meeting on Sat morn not for what he posted on snapchap fri night

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Giants will add RB Shane Vereen to the active roster today, expect him to play tomorrow vs Cowboys, sources say. First game since Wk 3. Big.
I better get Vereen on my game day roster at DraftKings pronto!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Who replaces him, Dunbar?

Yup, that's what I heard. Dax Swanson didn't make it to the PS did he? Would seem like a perfect replacement.

I've been looking for the snapchat video but haven't been able to find it. Might have been a combination of the time he posted it and the fact that he missed the meeting.

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
to be clear Lucky Whitehead was suspended for Sunday gm for missing the tm meeting on Sat morn not for what he posted on snapchap fri night

Besides the fumbles and now this Lucky is going to be on the receiving end of a cut if the cowboys find a suitable placement after the draft

Reaction score
I have a gut feeling Dallas loses.

Hard to win 12 in a row and we've been coming close t

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Can any of you losers with Sunday Ticket do me a favor?

I was going to record a couple of games today and for some reason it's showing them as "pay per view". There isn't even such a thing on ST. Even DirecTV didn't know what was going on. They swore I wouldn't actually be charged anything but I don't trust them.

Anyone else seeing this?

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Can any of you losers with Sunday Ticket do me a favor?

I was going to record a couple of games today and for some reason it's showing them as "pay per view". There isn't even such a thing on ST. Even DirecTV didn't know what was going on. They swore I wouldn't actually be charged anything but I don't trust them.

Anyone else seeing this?

I have ST and never seen games as "pay per view". I've seen the usual black out messages for local games or local broadcasts but ST showing pay per view? Something is jacked up.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Thanks. They swore I wouldn't be charged and it was some glitch on their end, and I guess that's right.

Just more of AT&T's process of fricking up a great company, I'm sure.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Thanks. They swore I wouldn't be charged and it was some glitch on their end, and I guess that's right.

Just more of AT&T's process of fricking up a great company, I'm sure.

There are different tiers to ST though right? I have the top tier whatever that is. I got it with a student discount.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not even sure. I know there is a "max", which I have. Only have it because I got it for free when I moved. Probably won't renew next year.

Top Bottom