Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Marvin Demoff (father) is Fisher's agent. Kevin Demoff (son) Ram's executive VP. See where I am going with this? Kroenke spending his time developing 300 prime acres of LA real estate.

You gotta love Erik Dickerson! In an interview with Liz Habib he flat out says "where are the naked photos?" When asked about Fishers two year extension! He also said he will not attend another game as long as Fisher is the HC. LOL

FINALLY someone says what most of the fans have been thinking

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thats amazing considering Dak has only one INT

And Dak has played in all games this year. Brady missed the first four due to deflategate suspension

So Daks number is even more impressive

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jones out there saying today Cowboys wont be resting healthy starters (key word healthy, I guess you could make the case that most players have some sort of injuries at this point of the season) down the stretch even if the games don't mean anything.

Its definitely a conundrum of sorts. I'd rather not see them waste 20-25 carries and all the wear and tear on Elliott the last couple of games if they don't mean anything. Give Morris the bulk of the carries those weeks. Tyron Smith could probably benefit from a week or two weeks off too to get close to 100%.

And I still think getting Romo on the field (at least some) benefits us in a couple ways. He needs real game reps in case he does have to play in the playoffs plus the benefit of other teams seeing how he moves around, throws the ball and whether taking hits impacts him. If he checks those boxes, it'll definitely help in whatever draft pick compensation we can get for him.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Prescott has two picks, Brady has one

Thx for pointing out my typo, I knew that and it was the point I was trying to make, I could have sworn I wrote two, starting to get worried about my brain, hope I'm not on the road to senility

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And Dak has played in all games this year. Brady missed the first four due to deflategate suspension

So Daks number is even more impressive

Good point, forgot about that

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thx for pointing out my typo, I knew that and it was the point I was trying to make, I could have sworn I wrote two, starting to get worried about my brain, hope I'm not on the road to senility

See what hanging out with the Cabal does?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Troy Hughes™ ‏@TommySledge 23m23 minutes ago
Jerry Jones on being flexed VS Bucs, "If their is a hardship, it'll be for our fans" ... I don't think they mind,
Jerry Jones says the team will not rest its starters, "It will be business as usual" #DallasCowboys

Roy White III ‏@RDubThree 24m24 minutes ago
Jerry on @1053thefan Dak and Zeke leading Pro-Bowl votes - “Part of winning in the NFL is having that type of fan support and visibility."
Jerry on @1053thefan on resting starters - “No. I see us more as business as usual.” What it does allow you to do is to not push injuries.
Jerry on @1053thefan - “Claiborne is doubtful. Durant is not. We’ll see how the week goes, but we’re planning on Durant and Wilcox."
Jerry on @1053thefan on Jaylon Smith - “He’s everything you would hope he’d be. He’s so committed in his physical work…But also a leader."

Charean Williams ‏@NFLCharean 25m25 minutes ago Arlington, TX
Biggest Pro Bowl question for Cowboys is why Zack Martin isn't leading NFC guards.
Jerry Jones says on @1053thefan that Ezekiel Elliott is a better runner than week 1, Dak has more snaps and defense is better.
Not sure how defense is better but that's what Jerry Jones said on

Joe Trahan ‏@JoeTrahan 27m27 minutes ago
Jerry Jones says Ezekiel Elliott brought a ton of energy and great attitude to the team's Christmas party last night.

David Helman ‏@HelmanDC 20m20 minutes ago Dallas, TX
Jerry Jones says on @1053thefan that he's optimistic Justin Durant & J.J. Wilcox will be available for Sunday against the Giants.

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 20m20 minutes ago
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said on @1053thefan that they had Ray Lewis talk to the team yesterday

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL on ESPN
@ESPNNFL

Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul is in Philadelphia visiting with renowned surgeon William Meyers about his injured groin es.pn/2hdD2SX

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Probably a NYG season ticket holder, or maybe a close relative of Mara

Cowboys to see ref Carl Cheffers on Sunday against Giants

Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer

FacebookShare
TwitterTweet

PinterestPinterest
@EmailEmail
°print
£comment

FRISCO, Texas -- For the first time since Week 8 of last season, the Dallas Cowboys will see Carl Cheffers as the referee when they take on the New York Giants Sunday at MetLife Stadium.

The Cowboys are 3-1 in games with Cheffers as the referee and the games have been largely even in terms of penalties and yards. The Cowboys have been flagged 25 times for 200 yards, while their opponents -- the Seattle Seahawks, St. Louis Rams, Detroit Lions and Houston Texans -- have been penalized 25 times for 189 yards.

Cheffers’ crew worked the Baltimore Ravens' win against the Miami Dolphins in Week 13 and called 16 penalties, with 14 accepted. That game was largely even in terms of penalties. The Dolphins had seven penalties for 57 yards, while the Ravens had seven for 68 yards. Both teams had a taunting penalty in the game.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Jones out there saying today Cowboys wont be resting healthy starters (key word healthy, I guess you could make the case that most players have some sort of injuries at this point of the season) down the stretch even if the games don't mean anything.

Its definitely a conundrum of sorts. I'd rather not see them waste 20-25 carries and all the wear and tear on Elliott the last couple of games if they don't mean anything. Give Morris the bulk of the carries those weeks. Tyron Smith could probably benefit from a week or two weeks off too to get close to 100%.

And I still think getting Romo on the field (at least some) benefits us in a couple ways. He needs real game reps in case he does have to play in the playoffs plus the benefit of other teams seeing how he moves around, throws the ball and whether taking hits impacts him. If he checks those boxes, it'll definitely help in whatever draft pick compensation we can get for him.

I don't know why Dallas just doesn't use all 3 backs. Zeke, Morris and McFadden.

In one game I'd just pull the Patriots from a year ago and run the ball 50 times.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Colts-Jets game on Monday nearly broke a record for fewest TV viewers.

I'll watch the Cowboys but that's pretty much it. Fuck Kapernick and his ilk. And I hope the NFL gets the message. It has to be concerning to the owners that the Cowboys are pretty much their only draw.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Minisota was our 3rd win in 12 days! No team has ever done that before.

For comparison sake the browns have not won a single game in 465 days!

Let that sink in!!!!

Top Bottom