dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You gotta get HFA so you don't have to play in Seattle. And the Cowboys will have a chance to wrap that up next week. The Hawks are a different team on the road. They were getting healthy too, but losing Earl Thomas tonight is gonna hurt.

I want us to have HFA adv too, but honestly going there doesn't bother me much. I actually think a game in bad weather (rain, wind, cold etc etc) enhances our chances of winning more because it helps negate some of the other team's passing ability against us. Plus we went up there in 2014 when they were a better team and beat them, so we know it can be done.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That would definitely be the ideal scenario. I don't think the Jets would be that dumb but I wouldn't put anything past the Jets. And I do think that there will be a QB or two that climbs the draft board. At this point last year Wentz was being projected as a 3rd round pick. I saw a couple mocks that had Dallas taking Wentz in the 2nd round. So there is a QB right now that no one is talking about that will end up being a top 10 pick.

It's why I call it the "New York Jest."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I want us to have HFA adv too, but honestly going there doesn't bother me much. I actually think a game in bad weather (rain, wind, cold etc etc) enhances our chances of winning more because it helps negate some of the other team's passing ability against us. Plus we went up there in 2014 when they were a better team and beat them, so we know it can be done.

You're a poet and didn't know it!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

The way it seems to be shaping up it doesn't appear there will be any bad weather games in the NFC Playoffs this year. All of the teams likely to make the playoffs play in a dome except the Giants, and they will be on the road the entire playoffs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The way it seems to be shaping up it doesn't appear there will be any bad weather games in the NFC Playoffs this year. All of the teams likely to make the playoffs play in a dome except the Giants, and they will be on the road the entire playoffs.

Seattle doesn't play in a dome though. And it can be cold, windy and rainy up there in January for sure.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't want Tyron Smith playing in Seattle. Dude was skittish as shit in Minny.

?

he only had one false start. Free, otoh, was responsible for Dak's blindside fumble, a sack before halftime and a hold that erased a big Zeke run.

Reaction score
?

he only had one false start. Free, otoh, was responsible for Dak's blindside fumble, a sack before halftime and a hold that erased a big Zeke run.

Part of Minnys Dline success pressure was the Dallas plays were not quick window plays that Linehan has been using. It's like Dallas was again out to prove they can Coryell. If Dak drops back and doesn't have the ball out in 3 secs, it's a foolish and dangerous gamble. Ray Lewis was on Cowherds show extolling the virtues of the Dallas O-line and every example he gave was for run blocking. This charade that Dallas is the 1980 San Diego Chargers has got to end.

Dallas dictates now. They have no reason to sit back and see what happens when they can just run them over.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pete Carroll on Earl Thomas:

Sheil Kapadia
ESPN Writer

Pete Carroll was asked if Earl Thomas has any shot of playing this season. "No. No shot. It's going to take longer than that," Carroll said. "He's got a serious recovery that he's got to go through, and it's going to take awhile." Steven Terrell will replace Thomas for the rest of the year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Get ready. Penalties galore will reign on us Sunday night. its a virtual lock. if any of our guys so much even sniffs OBJ the flag is gonna fly.

Giants want clarification on calls against OBJ

The New York Giants and coach Ben McAdoo are in need of some clarification about several calls made by the officials in Sunday's 24-14 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Jordan Raanan
ESPN Staff Writer

Ben McAdoo says "there were a few times yesterday that [Beckham] may have been interfered with." He says the team will have "plenty of use" this week of the process of sending plays to the league for explanations.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But he'll be ultra disciplined against us Sunday night I bet.

Jordan Raanan
ESPN Staff Writer

Ereck Flowers is now tied for third in NFL with 12 penalties after two on Sunday vs. Steelers. Eight are for holding. It's a problem. Josh Norman still leads league with 15.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like no issue for JPP playing SNF:

Jordan Raanan
ESPN Staff Writer

There was optimism last night with JPP's injured groin that it was not anything serious. MRI on Monday though.

Reaction score
dbair has 33361 posts on this forum and 33345 of them consist of either terrible jokes or crying about referees.

True story.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
dbair has 33361 posts on this forum and 33345 of them consist of either terrible jokes or crying about referees.

True story.

The other 16 were him asking why he keeps seeing gay advertisements.

Top Bottom