MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That is pretty much a guarantee unless Goff catches fire and wins out the rest of the season

L.A. Fans won't put up with losing and will do the one thing Cowboy fans will not do. They will prove it by not spending money and buying tickets to the games!

Unless the Rams do something huge like they did to trade up and get Goff this year then the fans will jump ship and not show up to games. The Rams are going to have to make a huge splash the FA or the draft to get the local fans to continue to pay to see their team lose

Like trading for Romo?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe this generation of LA fans is that way. But they were never that way before, continuing to fill the stadium with some of the annually sorriest teams in the league.

I absolutely agree, there is a hard core ride or die contingent of the "old Rams" fans who will be at every game no matter what. But I'd say they are maybe 20%-30% of the local fans here in L.A. A large portion of the fan base wasn't even alive when the team left for St. Louis. And with the younger generation it's all about what have you done for me lately. So unless Goff starts killing it and they can build an o line to protect him next year I can easily see the tickets sales dropping off when they go 3-5 by mid season next year

The hope seems to be that they can keep enough ppl engaged until the new stadium opens in 2019. Then no matter how bad they are ppl will show up just for the new season

Extending Fisher for two years virtually guarantees that they won't have a winning record by 2019 when they play in the new stadium

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Like trading for Romo?

As a Cowboy fan I'd take Donald for Romo all day long. I'd throw in Moore and Showers to sweeten the deal, and McFadden, and Morris, and....

But I think the local fans here would revolt if we traded to get Romo here in L.A.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Eli gets picked in the red zone.

39580992.jpg

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What do they have to trade? They gave away a ton of shit over two drafts to get Goff, who looks pretty hopeless

That's a good question. Anyone know what they would have to trade. We can also rule out Aaron Donald. They're not that dumb.

Reaction score
Odell might be the only receiver who cries for a flag after every failed catch more than Dez.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Welcome to the playoffs Gentlemen

With that AZ INT we are the first team in the NFL to clinch a playoff birth

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Skins, Eagles and Giants lose. that's what I call a good day.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Thank you Cardinals and Steelers.

Now if we can get fake Superman to put on a show against the Seahawks it will even be a better day.

Top Bottom