dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You needed to pay attention to the secondary. Washington CB Sidney Jones and S Budda Baker along with Colorado CB Chidobe Awuzie all represent upgrades over what we trot out there week after week. Any of those players would make me happy. Seen enough of the 50 million dollar man Brandon Carr and Baker would represent the play maker they havent had in years.

I meant in terms of being college football playoff worthy.

No question there were some DB's on those teams that would like nice in Cowboy uni's

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey yim, thanks for uploading clips of the bullshit penalties. Do you have the bullshit holding on Escobar?

I left the thread because I was getting pissed, and didn't want to get into it with Dooms because this is his house. However, these videos only reaffirm my stance.

Hold on Free wiping out Zeke big run = phantom call. There is no evidence on the replay even hinting at holding.

Clipping on Escobar - complete bullshit call. Esco never even touched the guy's legs at all.

Hands to the face - ticky tack bullshit to the extreme.

Dak got popped in the face by a defender - no call, so the Vikings can suck it with their bitching, especially since they clearly false started on the play.

The hold on Escobar, I didn't see anything even remotely indicating holding on the replay, but I need to see it again.

In short, we got butt-fucked without lube by clearly biased officials in my opinion, and STILL beat the Vikings on the road. I'll drop it at that, because I don't want to cause any problems on this board.

It was pretty bad. I like how the refs eagle eyed all that stuff against us but couldn't see some of the blatant holds their 23rd string OL's had. Or the one where they completely ripped the Cowboy DL's helmet off and it flew backwards downfield. Or the blatant offensive PI calls on a couple other deep routes (one definitely prevented Anthony Brown from making a play on the ball, the other was on Carr but he never saw the ball I don't think)

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
well, at least you admit it was a penalty. I think we can all agree that Escobar sucks balls and will be gone soon.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
well, at least you admit it was a penalty. I think we can all agree that Escobar sucks balls and will be gone soon.

Yeah the Swaim injury is hurting us a bit, its also why I noted I think something else should be done down the stretch and into the playoffs with the 2nd TE.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
maybe not "clipping," but he definitely hooked/held the defender's left arm

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hey yim, thanks for uploading clips of the bullshit penalties. Do you have the bullshit holding on Escobar?

I left the thread because I was getting pissed, and didn't want to get into it with Dooms because this is his house. However, these videos only reaffirm my stance.

Hold on Free wiping out Zeke big run = phantom call. There is no evidence on the replay even hinting at holding.

Clipping on Escobar - complete bullshit call. Esco never even touched the guy's legs at all.

Hands to the face - ticky tack bullshit to the extreme.

Dak got popped in the face by a defender - no call, so the Vikings can suck it with their bitching, especially since they clearly false started on the play.

The hold on Escobar, I didn't see anything even remotely indicating holding on the replay, but I need to see it again.

In short, we got butt-fucked without lube by clearly biased officials in my opinion, and STILL beat the Vikings on the road. I'll drop it at that, because I don't want to cause any problems on this board.

Not to mention their center was holding on damn near every play and never got called.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I left the thread because I was getting pissed, and didn't want to get into it with Dooms because this is his house.
Don't sweat that, I've even been convinced by better arguments more than a lot of the time.

My point still remains: The officials can make these calls on every single play if they want. I still believe all of them are valid and instead of doing the loser whiner bit like a lot of folks, I am doing the "clean up your discipline" bit like the coaches should be.

You don't win or lose a game because of penalties and/or no-calls. If you think you did, then look a little closer and ask yourself how you got yourself in the situation where a game can come down to officiating.

Losers whine about the officiating.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't sweat that, I've even been convinced by better arguments more than a lot of the time.

Dooms your record on arguing is like 0 for 2,798

My point still remains: The officials can make these calls on every single play if they want. I still believe all of them are valid and instead of doing the loser whiner bit like a lot of folks, I am doing the "clean up your discipline" bit like the coaches should be.

The consistency is what needs serious cleaning up and is the source for many of the complaints of people like me. You cant call all this nitpicky shit on one team and then totally ignore similar (or even worse) examples by the other team. Especially as the refs have done the past two games.

You don't win or lose a game because of penalties and/or no-calls. If you think you did, then look a little closer and ask yourself how you got yourself in the situation where a game can come down to officiating.

While mostly true, it definitely can IMPACT games. That game Thursday night would not have been close had the officials called things the same way on both sides.

Losers whine about the officiating.

I complain about officiating in virtually every game I see though, not just the Dallas games. Blatant ignorance or some sort of bias can be found in virtually every game every week, and its really inexcusable. This is something Goodell has done absolutely ZERO about, and the product on the field continues to suffer because of it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dooms your record on arguing is like 0 for 2,798

The consistency is what needs serious cleaning up and is the source for many of the complaints of people like me. You cant call all this nitpicky shit on one team and then totally ignore similar (or even worse) examples by the other team. Especially as the refs have done the past two games.

While mostly true, it definitely can IMPACT games. That game Thursday night would not have been close had the officials called things the same way on both sides.

I complain about officiating in virtually every game I see though, not just the Dallas games. Blatant ignorance or some sort of bias can be found in virtually every game every week, and its really inexcusable. This is something Goodell has done absolutely ZERO about, and the product on the field continues to suffer because of it.

Never mind that both teams were flagged pretty evenly, and let's not forget the loudest whiners are the Vikes fans.

And as I have said at least 100 times before: Yes NFL officiating sucks. This is the very reason we have replay, review and challenge. It's not even a debate.

And your stat on my w-l record regarding debates? I know it's the result of you not reading and/or not understanding what you read, but I won't debate your stat because I'm not trying to "win" anything. You're the only one I know who is.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
BIG snow in GB by the way. I really love the heavy snow games, no matter who is playing.

Top Bottom