dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL at Emmitt. The man knows his stuff! :towel

Emmitt Smith
✔ ‎@EmmittSmith22

We had to beat the @steelers and the refs. Great win by @dallascowboys. Zeke your the man baby!!!!

Drew Pearson ‎@88DrewPearson

Congrats @dallascowboys tie my 1977 Super Bowl #Cowboys for most consecutive wins in a season. 8 is gr88t! #DALvsPIT

Ed 'Too Tall' Jones
✔ ‎@1EdTooTallJones

Getting giddy! ☺ ☺ ☺ Can you say gooood 8-1 morning?!! @dallascowboys @cowboysdotcom @dak @DezBryant @JasonWitten

Reaction score
LOL at Emmitt. The man knows his stuff! :towel

Yep. We all predicted it in the pre game posts, and sure enough the refs were shit. Gee, wonder why the NFL's ratings are down when everyone knows that certain teams benefit from a rigged system of favoritism from the referees.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For everyone that stated no RB is worth the fourth overall pick.....

Y'all hadn't met Zeke yet! Traditionally you shouldn't take a RB with the fourth overall pick. But Zeke was worth that pick all night and day

Reaction score
We don't need help. We're 8-1 and far and away the best team in the division. Giants are garbage. Eagles and Redskins are too.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, those other teams won't be catching us anyway. It might even be better if they win to keep us on our toes. Sometimes being able to stroll through a cakewalk of a division isn't the best preparation for the playoffs anyway.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
We don't need help. We're 8-1 and far and away the best team in the division. Giants are garbage. Eagles and Redskins are too.

Giants currently hold the tiebreaker and we have to play them one more time in cold conditions. Eli is 8-3 in the playoffs, and I'd rather not see them make it that far.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Giants currently hold the tiebreaker and we have to play them one more time in cold conditions. Eli is 8-3 in the playoffs, and I'd rather not see them make it that far.

Some good points, but I would say I dont worry much about us and bad weather games. I think we're better equipped than most teams to handle that because of our OL and RB's.

Playing at Seattle in January or NYG and Philly in December doesnt concern me much. To me, those teams in bad weather would have a bigger issue than we would. Seattle wasnt necessairly like that when they had a dominant run game, bt their OL and run game isnt ominant anymore. Some of our defensive shortcomings would be "helped" I think in bad weather because it potentially helps negate the other teams passing game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I cant find it on Youtube but CZ has the clip of a Stealer fan going bonkers after Zeke's game winning TD. Its hilarious.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I cant find it on Youtube but CZ has the clip of a Stealer fan going bonkers after Zeke's game winning TD. Its hilarious.

I saw that. He must have been a Hillary supporter as well because there was a video of about ten of them destroying their TV's once trump was announced as the president elect. Same shit, different Whiney little bitch perspective on life

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This weeks screw job already in place:

Cowboys haven't had much luck with John Parry as ref

Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer

FRISCO, Texas -- John Parry and his officiating crew will be coming off a short week when they call the Dallas Cowboys' game against the Baltimore Ravens after working Monday’s win by the New York Giants against the Cincinnati Bengals.

This will be the eighth time since 2010 the Cowboys have had Parry as the referee. They are just 2-5 with Parry as the ref and there is quite a difference in the penalties and yards between the Cowboys and their opponents. The Cowboys have been penalized 51 times for 355 yards, while their opponents have been flagged 31 times for 221 yards.

The Cowboys were 0-2 with Parry last year with division losses to the Washington Redskins and Giants in Weeks 17 and 7, respectively.

In two of their last three games the Cowboys have reached double digits in penalties, including 10 for 98 yards last week against the Steelers.

“The biggest thing we have to do is not evaluate the officiating,” coach Jason Garrett said. “We’ve just got to get it right going forward. I think for the most part this year we’ve done a good job keeping the penalties down. We’ve got to make sure we do a better job of that going forward.”

In the Giants-Bengals contest, Parry’s crew called 12 penalties with 11 accepted. The Bengals were penalized nine times for 60 yards, and the Giants had two for 15 yards.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Would love it if someone had the Brad Sham radio calls of Zeke 83 yd screen pass and then the game winning TD run.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was clearly impressed by what he saw from the Dallas Cowboys Sunday.

The Steelers lost to the Cowboys, 35-30, in the final seconds at Heinz Field. But, Roethlisberger gave credit where credit was definitely due.

“When you’re playing the best team in the NFL, which we played last Sunday, you can’t afford to miss those little details,” Roethlisberger told 93.7 The Fan, per 247Sports.com’s Bryan DeArdo. “It definitely was a tough loss. I’ve never experienced an up and down that dramatic at the end of a football game.”

Sunday’s showdown certainly was dramatic. The game featured seven lead changes and plenty of late scoring, including Ezekiel Elliott’s game-winning touchdown run with just nine seconds on the clock.

The Cowboys withstood a tremendous effort from Big Ben and the Steelers, who were desperately trying to snap a three-game losing skid. It’s tough to disagree with Roethlisberger. The Cowboys might just be the best team in the NFL right now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Would love it if someone had the Brad Sham radio calls of Zeke 83 yd screen pass and then the game winning TD run.

[video]http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2016/11/15/micd-heinz-field-vs-pittsburgh-steelers[/video]

Top Bottom