dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty sure this qualifies as an epic victory.

I started watching this team in the mid 70's (1975) and had seen Staubach do this stuff quite a few times, then saw Danny White do it a few times too.

Today definitely ranks up there with some of those amazing come back wins.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
30 seconds ago they were all whooping it up on the sidelines. 2 passes later and Zeke hits the walk-off lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm looking to the future

Look how good both Dak and Zeke are in their rookie seasons.

Now just imagine how good they will be in a two years!

We have the makings of a dynasty if we can keep or O Line together and replace Dez

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
c'mon New England. we need to put some distance between us and Seattle

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Our bend but don't break defense will ultimately be our undoing if we ever have one. The cracks in that started to form this evening as Ben picked it apart.

So far it took 9 games for it to start to hurt us. Fortunately our O hasn't missed a beat and allowed us to outlast Pitt.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Our bend but don't break defense will ultimately be our undoing if we ever have one. The cracks in that started to form this evening as Ben picked it apart.

So far it took 9 games for it to start to hurt us. Fortunately our O hasn't missed a beat and allowed us to outlast Pitt.

We didn't miss Claiborne or Church vs the Browns much, but we did today. Especially when Scandrick came out and McFadden had to play the other outside CB spot.

Sounds like Church will be back after Thanksgiving (maybe for Vikings) but Claiborne is more up in the air.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I know our defense isn't very good and ultimately might be our undoing, but other than a couple of exceptions nobody is really playing much defense this year.

Watching this Sea/NE game tonight, neither of these teams has a very formidable defense either (I know Seattle is missing DE M Bennett). Hell NE just converted 3rd and 25 on them.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Watching this Sea/NE game tonight, neither of these teams has a very formidable defense either (I know Seattle is missing DE M Bennett). Hell NE just converted 3rd and 25 on them.
Yeah I'm not scared of either team after watching this game tonight.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I want Elliott to get another 50 yards, win or lose.

This is a game we can afford to lose, really. AFC opponent and we have a big lead on the teams in our division, who are all flawed and basically suck.

Might want to recheck that NFC East. Through 10 weeks their the best division in the NFL.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
No help from Minnesota, Atlanta or New England. :facepalm

Seattle's going to to the SB

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With the SEATTLE Win we now sit alone atop the entire NFL at 8-1!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Might want to recheck that NFC East. Through 10 weeks their the best division in the NFL.

AFC west is better

Kansas City Chiefs 7 2
Oakland Raiders 7 2
Denver Broncos 7 3
San Diego Chargers 4 6

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Last week he said this is the game will test Dallas. Every fucking week it is the game that tests Dallas. Our SB is in the horizon and this mofo better be ready.

On the other end of the of the spectrum there's Skip.

Nope, every Cowboy hating media member will be saying this week "well the Steelers really aren't that good" just like they did with Cincy, and Green Bay.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The difference between Zeke and just about anyone else at that position in the league is pretty much astounding.

Unbelievable talent who is truly gifted in every area of playing football. Running, speed, vision, power, hands and blocking.

Zeke was blowing guys up today on blitz pickups. Absolutely beautiful!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
AFC west is better

Kansas City Chiefs72
Oakland Raiders 72
Denver Broncos 73
San Diego Chargers46

My mistake, they're the 2nd best division in the NFL. My point is, none of the teams in the NFC suck.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Our defense is really the undrerrated story of the year. Our offense is simply insanely talented, but Marinelli is making some pretty good chicken soup from chicken crap.

I have a feeling if Sean Lee got hurt we'd see a big difference in the whole thing.

Top Bottom