Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The horrid coaching is so strong though, and so insidious...

I only seen one instance where bad coaching reared it's head.

It was the series right before half. I can forgive that kind of shit though, as long as they remain aggressive.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, Zeke just proving the argument that anybody can run behind this line as moot. The difference between him and Morris is astounding.

it really is. He makes Morris look like shit and I've always thought Morris looked pretty good

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dallas was down in TOP by about 9 minutes at half but finished 30:24 Dallas to Pitts 29:36

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can hear the Monkey's song "I'm a Believer" playing as our theme song

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Rumor has it the Goodell took Mara's dick out his mouth long enough to try and find a way to suspend Zeke for DV. That really better not happen.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Stephen A Smith on suicide watch. First Take will be appointment viewing tomorrow

We could go 14-1 and lose the last game and he would rant and rave about this team being an accident waiting to happen. His favorite slogan.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I honestly don't see a single team left on the schedule that worries me

Bradford turned back into a Pumpkin and is playing like shit again so the Vikings are no longer a threat

The Ravens have Flacco so there's that

Maybe we lose an odd game to either the Lions or NYG

but other than that I think we are golden!

I can feel my homerism creeping its way back in lol

Last edited:

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Rumor has it the Goodell took Mara's dick out his mouth long enough to try and find a way to suspend Zeke for DV. That really better not happen.

I believe they will do it, what was the minimum for that? 4 games? Maybe appeal would work.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I honestly don't see a single team left on the schedule that worries me

Bradford turned back into a Pumpkin and is playing like shit again so the Vikings are no longer a threat

The Ravens have Flacco so there's that

Maybe we lose an odd game to either the Lions or NYG

but other than that I think we are golden!

I can feel my homerism creeping its way back in lol

I'm already thinking about that potential Atlanta game at home. And the NFC championship with maybe Seattle. And with the off chance we make it to the big game, Raiders is hope.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We could go 14-1 and lose the last game and he would rant and rave about this team being an accident waiting to happen. His favorite slogan.

Last week he said this is the game will test Dallas. Every fucking week it is the game that tests Dallas. Our SB is in the horizon and this mofo better be ready.

On the other end of the of the spectrum there's Skip.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Stealers have lost 3 straight to get to 4-4, but they do have blowout wins over the Redskins & Chiefs to their credit.

I bet we'll see an ultra desperate team on Sunday. This will be a tough matchup for us because they do have an offense that despite struggling past couple games is pretty explosive. I doubt Rapistburger has a game this week like last week vs Baltimore, would expect him to be sharper.

We might have to score 31 or more to win this week.

:towel

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This loss is on Elliot for not being situationally aware, and by extension the coaches for not having him prepared for it.

Yeah, we've seen that automatic chip shot FG's always go exactly as planned haven't we?

Sorry dude, but there was no decision or anything to be aware of. You score the TD

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, Zeke just proving the argument that anybody can run behind this line as moot. The difference between him and Morris is astounding.

The difference between Zeke and just about anyone else at that position in the league is pretty much astounding.

Unbelievable talent who is truly gifted in every area of playing football. Running, speed, vision, power, hands and blocking.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, we've seen that automatic chip shot FG's always go exactly as planned haven't we?

and as much as I love Brien, that wasn't an automatic FG if Elliott doesn't score the game winning TD

Top Bottom