Reaction score
What a shitty first day of playoff games.

And the Bengals must be cursed.

IIRC they were very good in what... 2005? Primed to go to the SB. Then the Steelers knock Palmer out of the game with a torn ACL and the Steelers go on to win it all.

Now this year they're one of the best teams in the AFC. Lose their starting QB a few weeks before the post season and gonna lose to the Steelers again.

For it to happen against your hated rival... has to suck.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What a shitty first day of playoff games.

And the Bengals must be cursed.

IIRC they were very good in what... 2005? Primed to go to the SB. Then the Steelers knock Palmer out of the game with a torn ACL and the Steelers go on to win it all.

Now this year they're one of the best teams in the AFC. Lose their starting QB a few weeks before the post season and gonna lose to the Steelers again.

For it to happen against your hated rival... has to suck.
We call them the "Bungles" for good reason.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We call them the "Bungles" for good reason.

Yeah, but those things weren't their fault. They've been one of the best teams in football this year, and then two games or whatever before the playoffs they lose their QB who was having a career year. Just really bad luck.

Only thing that maybe wasn't just bad luck when Palmer blew his knee out was it looked halfway intentional by the Steeler lineman.

Reaction score
Suck a dick Steelers.

God...who would the Steelers play next week? New England or Denver?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
#adjustments

According to ESPN Stats & Information, the Bengals have been outscored 84-13 in the second half of their six playoff losses under Marvin Lewis.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm talking nowadays.

Do Super Bowls won decades ago still warm your heart?

I have them all on DVD along with several other of the Cowboys biggest wins. I may have to consider watching them.

Its all I got now.

Reaction score
Roethlisberger hurt (hopefully serious) and the Bengals just scored a TD. Down 8 with 14 minutes left. Come on Bengals.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ben's shoulder got smashed. Carted off. Wonder if he can play anymore.

But he is a drama queen about all his injuries, so he might be okay.

Reaction score
Bengals get the ball on the their 13 yard line. No way they drive into scoring range. Their offense is putrid this game. McCarron playing like shit.

Top Bottom