Reaction score
On a side note does anyone have a link to the "Did you like those three Super Bowls" call on the Ticket from 2001? Been wanting to hear that one again, but can't find audio.

Reaction score
Thank you kind sir!

Jerry can add 15 more years to that "3 in the last 10 years" as NOTHING has changed one bit. John in Plano is the greatest caller ever to the Ticket. I don't think Jerry has ever taken calls from the public since then. You could tell how much he appreciates being held accountable.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's funny you asked that, TZS, because we've been having fun with that for the last six months to a year or so, ever since pep capped it and Dooms hosted it.

I can't get enough of John's old southern accent: "I've been followin' the Cowboys since nineteen and a-sixteh, and your way of doin' bidness has a-utterly failed."

Best call ever. I love John in Plano. Even the B.I.G. in the background is perfect.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's funny you asked that, TZS, because we've been having fun with that for the last six months to a year or so, ever since pep capped it and Dooms hosted it.

I can't get enough of John's old southern accent: "I've been followin' the Cowboys since nineteen and a-sixteh, and your way of doin' bidness has a-utterly failed."

Best call ever. I love John in Plano. Even the B.I.G. in the background is perfect.

I am definitely one of the 90% that John spoke for! Funny/tragic that here we are 15 years later and Jerry still won't budge.

Reaction score
but Will McClay is in charge now? Right?

You know, underneath that "McClay in charge" bullshit is Hostile and his followers way of admitting Jerry sucks as GM. They don't realize that, but it is what it is, a tacit admission that they know Jerry is incompetent.

Edit to point out the reason it is an admission is because they are having to resort to flat out bullshit and lies in order to avoid admitting that they have been wrong, and "the haters" as usual, have been right all along. They know McClay isn't in charge of shit. They know they are liars.

Last edited:
Top Bottom