dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, I'd agree, but they said Weeds doesn't even know the whole offense yet.

But I always thought Hoyer was sort of a punk. Seemed like he whined and thought he was way better than he was even in Cleveland. Obviously he's awful.

Weeds probably knows enough to not throw three balls right to the other teams DB's

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This game definitely shows the ultra importance of having competent QB play.

One team cant even function offensively. The other is afraid to let their guy try anything even with 3rd and 1 from midfield when another score probably puts the game completely out of reach.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Clowney got mad at being benched before the game and left the stadium?

LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I switched over to the NFL network during halftime and was watching Sound FX on Marshawn Lynch. He is a special type of runner. I just watched him run thru 8 tackles in one play when he should have been stopped at the LOS to run in for a TD. Then on another play he slams right into the line and is surrounded by a sea of the opposing team where you can't even see him anymore, he keeps his legs moving and squirts out of the pile up and in for a TD

I REALLY wish he was playing tomorrow

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah that's too bad, could have been #4 LOL

I think we've found somebody in the league that Cassel is better than now

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've really never thought this before watching MNF, but today it's irritating seeing Gruden and knowing he could be coaching this team instead of the Clapper.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So let me understand this. The announcers said JJ Watt had a groin problem already, enough so that he apparently couldnt practice the other day?

But the HC puts the best defensive player in the league at RB down on the goal line?

Its possible the two dumbest coaches in the NFL both coach teams in Texas

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
omg, a TE who can run after the catch. i wonder what that's like.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well apparently coach is gonna ride or die wth Hoyer. damn it, I want WEEDEN to come in and save the day

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
omg, a TE who can run after the catch. i wonder what that's like.

Kelce is a really good player. Major threat downfield for sure.

Arkansas TE Hunter Henry could bring that dimension back to our offense for sure.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hoyer will be out of a job after this game. Weeden might end up the starter for the Texans next season

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hoyer will be out of a job after this game. Weeden might end up the starter for the Texans next season

The HC who went back to him last week and refused to bench him this week should be out of a job too.

They still had a chance if they would have benched him at halftime.

Really stupid HC decision there.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I agree

When your QB has turned the ball over 4 times by the half its time to make a change when you come out after the half. Even if it is Weeden

Top Bottom