Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Should have seen this one coming. What's the word on his recovery? I kind of wrote him off a long time ago.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Loved Smith as a player, but we wouldn't look at Jack?

But this fits the pattern. The second is our roll the dice on an injury risk round.

A move that makes less sense under the new CBA. We get this guy for 3 years. We just took him 34th overall.

We're retarded.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They said our teams Doctor performed the surgery on him and that we have intimate knowledge of his injury

I sure hope they know something we don't know

The 2nd round is way tooooooo fucking high a pick for someone who isn't even projected to play this season

Sent from my two thumbs using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I knew Jack was going to Jax

wyvrn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jaylon Smith is a generational talent. He is really good and can rush the passer. I am a lifelong ND fan and he is the best Irish linebacker I have ever seen. That being said, we need guys who can play this year and while I like the player, I don't like the round.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We're in win now mode!!!!

this Front office is fucking Sybil.

lol, jerri back in charge, he got ahold of that card in the first round and liked the feeling

gotta get his gamble on

wildcat gonna wildcat

fucking idiot

I thought I heard this guy might not even get drafted

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We prolly could have picked him up as a UDFA on Monday

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Jaylon Smith is a generational talent. He is really good and can rush the passer. I am a lifelong ND fan and he is the best Irish linebacker I have ever seen. That being said, we need guys who can play this year and while I like the player, I don't like the round.

Yeah, he's a very impressive football player.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
May never play another down of football in his life but by god he would have been a first rounder and possibly first pick overall. Any other maimed , dead, dying, or FCS school players we can draft and feel like we are smarter than most and getting a steal. Good God Jerry..........

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
So Jerry is old, and Tony's window is closing, so the only solution was to give them no help in 2016.

Top Bottom