Reaction score
1. Myles Jack, OLB, UCLA: The former UCLA star admitted Wednesday that his surgically repaired right knee might eventually require microfracture surgery, a revelation that greased the skids for a wild slide down the board. Once seen as a top-five pick, Jack fell right out of the first round. Viewed as too much of a risk on Thursday, Jack should have plenty of suitors on Day 2 -- maybe as early as No. 32 to the Browns or a team angling to trade up. "Just a freak athlete," one scout told Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "He is Von Miller freakish." Said another: "He could start for us at strong safety and be the No. 2 running back. He transcends today's game." Teams don't know how long he can play, but it's not too early to take a chance on Jack's upside.

Perfect fit? Dallas Cowboys: Owner Jerry Jones is eternally in win-now mode, making Jack the ideal pick for a team looking to get to the Super Bowl ASAP. With a history of taking risk-addled players, the 'Boys and Jack would make for a juicy match.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think we should take Derrick Henry at 34.

Fuck logic.

I'm afraid he's gonna end up on the Giants and we're gonna have to deal with Brandon Jacobs part deux+

just stay out of the NFC East please

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So what picks do we have left?

Don't we have an extra fourth and sixth round pick?

Sent from my two thumbs using Tapatalk

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ravens wanted Ramsey... not EE.

Fuck we should've taken the trade.

Ravens tried for No. 4 pick; Jalen Ramsey the target? - NFL.com

After the top two picks in Thursday night's draft, the Ravens knew the Chargers would select Joey Bosa and the Cowboys were listening to offers for the No. 4 overall pick.

"San Diego is taking Bosa," assistant general manager Eric DeCosta announced in Baltimore's war room. "Bosa was on the phone for two hours on Tuesday night with (Chargers Owner) Dean Spanos."

At that point, per vice president of public and community relations Kevin Byrne, Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome called the Cowboys with a proposal for the fourth pick.

When Dallas countered, Newsome replied, "No, we won't go there."

Who was Newsome's target? According to Jeff Zrebiec of the Baltimore Sun, it was Florida State cornerback Jalen Ramsey, who went one pick later to the Jaguars.

Under Newsome, the Ravens' draft philosophy has been to target the best available player. Ramsey was obviously high on their board.

Unable to land Ramsey, Newsome ended up staying put and selecting Notre Dame left tackle Ronnie Stanley.

Everything I've read and heard said it was absolutely Ramsey. Why the Jones family has to lie and claim everyone wanted Zeke to justify their pick is beyond me.

Most teams would just say we felt PLAYER A helped our club the most. The Cowboys have to tell you how other teams were about to trade in front of them and that random GM's called them and said "you got my guy".

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind trading back out of 34 to get a mid 2nd and another third

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There went ogbah to the Browns

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There went ogbah to the Browns

Ogbah is a lesser Gregory. He gets washed out way too early and IMO anytime he faced a legit left tackle, got shutdown.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Ravens wanted Ramsey... not EE.

Fuck we should've taken the trade.

Ravens tried for No. 4 pick; Jalen Ramsey the target? - NFL.com

After the top two picks in Thursday night's draft, the Ravens knew the Chargers would select Joey Bosa and the Cowboys were listening to offers for the No. 4 overall pick.

"San Diego is taking Bosa," assistant general manager Eric DeCosta announced in Baltimore's war room. "Bosa was on the phone for two hours on Tuesday night with (Chargers Owner) Dean Spanos."

At that point, per vice president of public and community relations Kevin Byrne, Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome called the Cowboys with a proposal for the fourth pick.

When Dallas countered, Newsome replied, "No, we won't go there."

Who was Newsome's target? According to Jeff Zrebiec of the Baltimore Sun, it was Florida State cornerback Jalen Ramsey, who went one pick later to the Jaguars.

Under Newsome, the Ravens' draft philosophy has been to target the best available player. Ramsey was obviously high on their board.

Unable to land Ramsey, Newsome ended up staying put and selecting Notre Dame left tackle Ronnie Stanley.

I heard we were sore when the Chargers took Bosa.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT

Jaylon Smith!

I just hope this doesn't blow up in our faces

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY

What is fucking wrong with this retarded cocksucking owner?????????????????????????????????????????

I am fucking OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT for the night

FUCK FUCK FUCK

This has to be the biggest assclwon ****** fucking dumbshit decision this idiot owner has ever made.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FUCK YOU JERRY JONESFUCK YOU JERRY JONESFUCK YOU JERRY JONESFUCK YOU JERRY JONESFUCK YOU JERRY JONESFUCK YOU JERRY JONESFUCK YOU JERRY JONESFUCK YOU JERRY JONESFUCK YOU JERRY JONESFUCK YOU JERRY JONESFUCK YOU JERRY JONES

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Loved Smith as a player, but we take him when we wouldn't look at Jack?

But this fits the pattern. The second is our roll the dice on an injury risk round.

Top Bottom