dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Love Chris Conley in middle rounds

Not sure what they see in Hutson Mason though

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
@dtsturner: Dallas Cowboys met with Eric Rowe (Utah, FS) at length after his Pro Day yesterday, according to @TonyPauline

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
@TonyPauline: Dallas Cowboys & Philadelphia Eagles put Utah offensive linemen Visesio Salt & Jeremiah Poutasi through private workouts.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Arizona St. FS Damarious Randall scheduled for a visit

@dpbrugler: #Cowboys showing a lot of interest in Damarious Randall. DB coach Joe Baker was at ASU yesterday for a private workout. Top-75 safety

Reaction score
All I can tell you about him is he's considered a top 75 safety and we have a lot of interest in him.

Hope that helps.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm just glad we're looking at a safety that should go before our 3rd round pick. Maybe they realize Church and Wilcox aren't all that.

Reaction score
Joe baker is our Db coach?

What happened to Jerome Henderson? He's worth two wins, I've been told

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Joe baker is our Db coach?

What happened to Jerome Henderson? He's worth two wins, I've been told

Baker is the Assistant Secondary Coach. He also was one of Garrett's WR's at Princeton.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Four of the teams CB Quinten Rollins is currently scheduled to visit and/or work out for: #Cowboys, #Browns, #Lions and #Panthers.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
his does not impress me

use a 2nd rder on a guy who

At the college level, he only has one year of cornerback experience and hadn’t played that position before the spring of 2014.

But, he seems to be a natural fit at corner. He’s quick, lanky and has a solid build. Rollins isn’t afraid of contact and is strong enough to deal with physical wide receivers that try to disrupt him. When you add in his great closing speed and excellent leaping ability, you’ve got a prospect that is worth taking a bit of a gamble on.

HATE IT

Last edited:
Reaction score
Same. We already tried that experiment with JJ Wilbust and it failed. No more project secondary guys.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just saw his highlights on youtube. Not impressed.

YouTube? Have you looked at game film? Well, I have. Every. Single. Game. He. Played.

I can do an in-depth analysis but I'd want my draft analysis posts stickied or it's just not worth my time. Your call amigo.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
YouTube? Have you looked at game film? Well, I have. Every. Single. Game. He. Played.

I can do an in-depth analysis but I'd want my draft analysis posts stickied or it's just not worth my time. Your call amigo.

You got that right. Never worth doing the analysis unless it is stickied and you get the fair props.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You got that right. Never worth doing the analysis unless it is stickied and you get the fair props.

Just to give you a taste of what I have to offer after reviewing the all-22, here's a little something.......and there's more where that came from.

Strengths
Plus athlete with good speed. Love his toughness and effort. Inspired effort as a tackler, racking up 177 tackles during two-year stint at Arizona State. Looks to punish. Explodes into targets and jolts his victims. Takes very good angles in space in run support. Instinctive blitzer who times snap and has a nose for the quarterback. Senses throws underneath and breaks on them early. Highly competitive on 50/50 throws and won't give an inch to receiver. Took two interceptions for scores. Good hands

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
CZ translation 101

What the Zoner says: "I've watched tons of game film on this kid"

What the Zoner turd really means: "I went to YouTube to see highlight clips"

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
‏@nfldraftscout Add the Cowboys to the list of teams Ronald Darby will visit.

Top Bottom