Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
That would suck if we come back and win this game. Not only do we fuck our draft standing; Garrett gets to add more, 'we clawed back' fuel to the fire.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He looked decent on the last drive. The problem I see with him is he puts too much air under the ball. All of his mid to deep balls are long arching balls that hang out there too long allowing the DB the chance to correct and get in position for a pick. Hell even his short passes have too much air under them. He doesn't seem to be able to throw that fast straight laser type of pass that is required in the NFL to be able to thread the needle into coverage

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
He looked decent on the last drive. The problem I see with him is he puts too much air under the ball. All of his mid to deep balls are long arching balls that hang out there too long allowing the DB the chance to correct and get in position for a pick. Hell even his short passes have too much air under them. He doesn't seem to be able to throw that fast straight laser type of pass that is required in the NFL to be able to thread the needle into coverage

It's a footwork thing.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Guess they saw fit to put him back in for a bit

Just long enough for him to get injured again

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's a footwork thing.

Take a look at his 125 plus TD passes in college. I found it on YouTube

Every single one is long high and arching

Pretty, but that will lead to more INT in the NFL than it did for him in College

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
still playing all our starters on defense. fucking assholes.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hardy is 2 sacks away from his half million dollar bonus

I hope he gets them just to cost Jerry the extra cash!

D Law is close to some large bonus too

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
still playing all our starters on defense. fucking assholes.

Why not

They need the practice and who cares if they get injured, it's not like we are playing in the post season. This will most likely be the last game some of them get to play with the star on their helmet

"Fingers crossed"

Top Bottom