LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seattle at Minnesota and Green Bay goes to Washington

Washington really lucked out with Green Bay I think. I don't think they had a prayer to beat Seattle or Minnesota. Green Bay is awful.

I don't know about that. This loss might have really pissed the Packers off. Expect them to turn it on against the Redskins.

Reaction score
Jerry trying to point out that this year was actually great because they have to find out what needs to be done about the backup Qb situation.

Well, it's no secret what needs to be done about the backup QB situation... fire the dipshit GM orchestrating all of this. What is truly hilarious and yet tragic at the same time is that this really is the answer, and everyone knows it. But there is no way it will be put into action. It won't even be contemplated.

Reaction score
I just had a moment there where it dawned on me that the season was finally over and despite it all... were still keeping Jason Garrett as head coach. And for that moment, I felt a tinge of utter disgust.

I'll say it now and idgaf what kind of "fan" it makes me in anyone's eyes, but I am rooting for continued failure from this point on until that idiot is replaced.

Fuck the ownership of this fucking team. My fandom is dead.

I know what you mean. When Jerry doubled down on another year of fail with Garrett it completely demoralized me for next season. Why bother? Just more of the same, and I realize that Jerry will just hire another unqualified idiot yes man to replace him, but at least that is a new stench. I'm tired of smelling the current fart. It is 5 years stale.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Front Office continues to take short cuts. They should have been adding to last year's success rather than taking it for granted.

Reaction score
The Front Office continues to take short cuts. They should have been adding to last year's success rather than taking it for granted.

I don't know that I agree with that. I mean, we had a pretty solid offseason leading into this season.

I feel like 90% of my posts are bashing Garrett (which he deserves), but our gaffe this offseason was giving him that ridiculous contract only to see him get exposed once he lost the player who masks his many inadequacies.

2015 falls squarely on coaching.

Which means this front office is fucking up big time THIS offseason by not firing the coach.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The 2014 team protected a horrible secondary by limiting the defense's time on the field. We downgraded at RB and didn't do anything to upgrade the secondary. Hardy was more trouble than he worth, and signing him cost us a third round compensatory pick. Jasper Brinkley was a waste of time. Gachkar was nothing. We re-signed Hayden. We got lucky in the draft, basically taking chances on players only available to us because of off-field concerns. They still wasted picks in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th rounds.

I'm with you that coaching is the main problem but don't let the FO off the hook.

Top Bottom