dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, we got a shitty team but at least we have a great art collection

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Great Colt McCoy will be coming in now that Cousins has the Redskins passing record

There is still a chance we can accidentally win this game

Reaction score
Great Colt McCoy will be coming in now that Cousins has the Redskins passing record

There is still a chance we can accidentally win this game

We've scored in the twenties maybe twice this year. Not gonna happen today. Team has quit on Garrett.

Nfl fraud

Spectator
Reaction score
I disagree. Jerry jones is the culprit.carrot top is only a puppet. Yet people in Dallas, drink that blue koolaid aid, buying expensive seats, parking meals, drinks, to only watch a team that has not been relevant in league play going on 20 years. The Dallas Cowboys are a commercial real estate play, not a nfl franchise that will ever challenge without major reorganization changes. That includes Jerry , room the most over hyped 36 yr old who will never get Dallas deep into a playoff situation. Pity the fan fools who keep funding this circus.

Reaction score
Fucking Garrett...

We wait until the season is wasted before we try deception.

This fucking coach is a clue.

Reaction score
OMG LOL. Did you guys see that wink by Garrett? Talk about lack of self awareness. A GIF of that is certain to become legend.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
T Willy wide open, running down the sideline and steps out of bounds instead of cutting back in and try for the TD

figures

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
OMG LOL. Did you guys see that wink by Garrett? Talk about lack of self awareness. A GIF of that is certain to become legend.

I missed it

When did it happen? Right after the fake punt?

Reaction score
Garrett winked and grinned like he just pulled of the big heist despite the fact that we are on our way to 4-12 and down 24-0 before halftime.

Reaction score
Did you notice Romo came up and yelled something at Garrett, who was just standing there like a statue?

My money says Romo had to tell Garrett to challenge there.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did you notice Romo came up and yelled something at Garrett, who was just standing there like a statue?

My money says Romo had to tell Garrett to challenge there.

Yep

Reaction score
Why are the announcers talking about their being a "packed house." Every look from above shows a sparsely filled stadium.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey do you notice something off within Garret today?

I don't see him clapping

Top Bottom