Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What I want to see the rest of the year

More Randy Gregory
More Byron Jones. I think he will be a good player for us. On that leaping penalty I thought he was gonna pull a Chancellor and jump the centre but our guy stood up.

I don't care if any of these current rb's are on the team next year
I hope we can trade out of our 1st Rd pick.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bears and Lions winning helps our draft status.

Need Baltimore, San Francisco, San Diego, Cleveland, and Tennessee to win some games. I think we lose most draft tiebreakers with those teams.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey bb or other historian out there... When did the team introduce those fat middle aged Cowboys in wranglers who run around with the star flag after TDs? Does that go back to pre-Jerry? I don't remember it until the last 10 years or so, but maybe I just never noticed.

not sure when they arose, but those portly fags in skinny jeans have been on my radar before

Joseph Randle not at team kickoff luncheon - Page 4

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
11 games into season, we're still waiting to see a good game played by our losers.

They played awful vs NYG on opening night and should have lost that game too. They could easily be 2-9

Its a 100% no brainer decision. Fire Garrett and this entire staff, put into place new coach who commands respect of lockerroom. Then draft the next franchise QB with top-5 pick in April.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It seems like the Cowboys spend their weeks seeing awe inspiring tourist sites, getting into fights with media in the locker room, and worrying about Twitter posts, while other teams watch film and figure out the Cowboys tendencies. But Garrett is a leader of men and all.

I think when it's all over, smart fans will compare Garrett's time here to Campo instead of all these ridiculous Landry/Jimmy comparisons people are forcing. He is ridiculous. The frustration he showed after the challenge reminded me of him staring into nothing during the 2013 draft.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think when it's all over, smart fans will compare Garrett's time here to Campo instead of all these ridiculous Landry/Jimmy comparisons people are forcing. He is ridiculous. The frustration he showed after the challenge reminded me of him staring into nothing during the 2013 draft.

Any fan with half a brain will label Garrett as the worst coach in Cowboys history. Campo never had a QB which Garrett has had throughout his entire coaching tenure, from OC to HC. He's a complete scrub who isn't qualified to coach my local HS football team and I really believe that.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

And even the Campo comparison wouldn't be appropriate. Campo was a bad coach no doubt, but he had a bad roster --- the total opposite of what Garrett has. I'm certain Campo could get 8-8 with the roster Garrett was gifted with. But... we all witnessed what a real coach can do even with a bad roster ala Parcells. Imagine what a real coach can do if they had the Cowboys' roster.

Reaction score
Resskins blanking the giants. The NFCE is so bad this year. I swear if we had any kind of a coach we would still be fighting for a playoff spot

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And that's the scary part

Cassel could accidentally win a game or two and really fuck up our draft status

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And that's the scary part

Cassel could accidentally win a game or two and really fuck up our draft status

Not worried. Cassell is a decent backup, but not enough to overcome Garrett the way Romo can and has had to.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Any fan with half a brain will label Garrett as the worst coach in Cowboys history. Campo never had a QB which Garrett has had throughout his entire coaching tenure, from OC to HC. He's a complete scrub who isn't qualified to coach my local HS football team and I really believe that.

Yep, Mike Sherman was a way better coach than Garrett is and he's coaching HS.

Reaction score
Denver Broncos just beat the 10-0 Patriots in prime time.

With. Their. Back up. QB.

Hope Jerry was watching that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Denver Broncos just beat the 10-0 Patriots in prime time.

With. Their. Back up. QB.

Hope Jerry was watching that.

Exactly

They found a way to beat the defending SB champs with a back up QB

We can't beat a 3-6 team with any of our back ups

I'm kinda hoping Cassel screws the pooch next game and gets benched. It's not like it matters at this point

I really want to see what this K Moore kid is like

We need to find out sooner rather than later

And now is the right time when we have nothing to loose

I say throw the kid to the wolves and see what he's made of

The worst we could do is lose, which we will do anyways. So there really is no down side

Every other team with a back up QB has found a way to win. Moore is our back up and if they think he might be our future we need to find out now before the draft since we will have a top ten draft pick next year. Maybe even a top five pick

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gary Kubiak, Chuck Pagano, Jim Tomsula, Bill O'Brien, Todd Bowles, and Mike Tomlin have won games with back-up QB's this year, yet it is an impossible obstacle for Jason "Next coming of Tom Landry" Garrett?

Hmm?

Top Bottom