ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Was it Fischer or that coach that left Atlanta high and dry to go back to the college game (Bobby Petrino???)?

Actually both I think. :lol Fisher a few weeks ago after that hit on Bridgewater, Petrino a few years ago when he quit for Arkansas (and IIRC Zimmer was the DC).

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dallas has a FEW good young players. Not a lot.

Vikings don't have a lot either. They have quite a bit of solid players. But that's all you really need if you have sound coaching.

And the Cowboys have enough good players and solid players to where a competent coach could make something of them.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Mike Zimmer killed his wife. His players are probably legit scared of him.

Let the record show, I know zero details surrounding his wifes death/murder.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Mike Zimmer killed his wife. His players are probably legit scared of him.

When I was watching Hard Knocks and saw she died, I was suspicious for some reason, like you, I have no details, it was just my first thought for some reason

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

NoShame likes this post

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Vikings don't have a lot either. They have quite a bit of solid players. But that's all you really need if you have sound coaching.

And the Cowboys have enough good players and solid players to where a competent coach could make something of them.
Yep.

Top Bottom