dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If we lose today, it'll be the first 7 game losing streak since the end of the 1-15 1989 season.

Think about that. That team was one of the least talented not only in our history but probably modern league history. We had some really bad teams in 97, 00' 01 and 02 as well, but even they didn't lose 7 in a row.

Speaks volumes about this teams coach.

Reaction score
@DMN_George
The Jones family walked off the field at Tampa Bay together. Jerry gives thumbs up to a few Cowboys fans, signs a few autographs near tunnel

Just want to send a big fuck you out to all the Cowboys fans that treat Jerry like a rock star. Heres an idea, call him over for an autograph then stab him in the jugular with your pen.

Reaction score
Kyle Wilbur.

Is there a more invisible Cowboys player out there? Or is it just me. Its like I always forget he's even on our roster.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bradshaw just said Garrett needs to go and they need a coach that will instill fear into players.

I think Jimmy said something like "its not the coach" Inferring the problem is the owner/culture.

Reaction score
Bradshaw just said Garrett needs to go and they need a coach that will instill fear into players.

I think Jimmy said something like "its not the coach" Inferring the problem is the owner/culture.

Bradshaw is 100% correct.

And Jimmy is correct that there definitely is an owner/culture problem... but its also on Garrett. He is an incredibly flawed coach.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Same shit different day. Worst fucking tackling team in the NFL, hands down.

I don't know if they keep a stat for yds after contact vs a defense as a whole, but if they do I have no doubt we rank dead last. Teams rake up yards easily after our guys flail off tackles, fall down, grasp for air etc etc.

Barry Church is the biggest ****** on this defense, starter or reserve.

Top Bottom