Reaction score
So..... Sean Lee getting held out of 11-11s. Team says they want to ease him back in slowly.

Guess it's a smart move, but the guy injured himself a year ago. He should be 100% right? Or as 100% as Lee can get, which is kinda like 85% for everyone else.

Reaction score
Golden Cock --- that doesn't penetrate; but rather gets ran through like a Tin Foil pussy.

Yeah. He's an effort player that we all would've been proud of on those Campo teams. But it's disturbing we can't shed his no talent self from the roster.

Reaction score
"We defined ourselves in 2014 and didn't listen to what anyone said."

"The evaluations are constant"

"Fight for each other"

The highlights of the Jason Garrett Day 1 speech.

I heard Steve Dennis say that the players really buy into what Jason is building, they all say the things he says. He then said that Jason knows his own weaknesses and is strong at delegating and THATS why he brought in Scott Linehan and Rod Marinelli. Steve Dennis then said that the one weakness that Jason has (of in-game decisions) has improved.

Does anyone who praises Garrett stop and listen to themselves?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I heard Steve Dennis say that the players really buy into what Jason is building, they all say the things he says. He then said that Jason knows his own weaknesses and is strong at delegating and THATS why he brought in Scott Linehan and Rod Marinelli. Steve Dennis then said that the one weakness that Jason has (of in-game decisions) has improved.

Did he bring in Marinelli? Or did Marinelli come with Kiffin? And if a HC can't make in game decisions, some of which are high school level simple, then what do we have him for?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dez and Patmon got into a brawl in today's practice... Dez threw his mouthguard and a couple of punches. The brohugged it out though.
Nothing wrong with a little of this in camp. I like that spirit.

Reaction score
Good for Patmon standing up for himself. Also hearing the reports that Hardy is bringing an attitude to the defense. I know it’s training camp but this defense needs more of that.

Reaction score
Agreed... happens in every camp around the league.

Makes me like Patmon even more that he is getting into the head of our best WR and one of the top 3 WRs in the league. I wish he'd push Claiborne or Carr out of the top 3 CBs.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah. He's an effort player that we all would've been proud of on those Campo teams. But it's disturbing we can't shed his no talent self from the roster.

I wouldn't object to him being depth, but as a starter... really disappointed, but he's who is Marinelli wants.

Reaction score
@toddarcher: Rookie OT Reshod Fortenberry getting carted off field with left knee injury.

----

Two knee injuries thus far. Fortunately just to rookie scrubs.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Jon Machota ✔@jonmachota
Jerry Jones said he doesn't know if he could've scripted the Dez-Patmon fight any better. "That's good stuff. That's training camp."

Top Bottom